Recent content by garc4387

1. garc4387

Anyone take BP on Christmas?

would have liked to but high was in the high 30's...
  2. garc4387

For Sale 180 for both

bump...or ttt
  3. garc4387

Price Check mayhem xl and 09 ressy mutant

awesome bats...fully broken in bats...both were team bats so they will definitely be game only bats for who ever buys them. Well at least the xl because the ressy has a chip missing by the endcap but performance is still there. Mostly not looking forward towards starting at the bottom in...
  4. garc4387

For Sale 180 for both

Maybe or never checked it...will have to make sure it's checked from now on.
  5. garc4387

For Sale 180 for both

I tried that but it shows zero. but on the subject line icon thing it shows that little arrow that shows I responded.
  6. garc4387

For Sale 180 for both

how do I check what I sent back in responses to PM's...I was black out drunk when I responded to a few and don't remember what I sent...but PM's been sent
  7. garc4387

yeah that's about the range I'm letting it go for...I'm not too happy that there is only ASA here. Not looking forward on letting my first HR bat go but with no Utrip here it's kinda pointless to keep it.
  8. garc4387

For Sale 180 for both

looking to trade for money or towards a pre abi...but because of my new job I might not be able to play this year so will also trade towards beer. I have been looking for some parabola..
  9. garc4387

For Sale 180 for both

both 27 oz...NR on the mutant..
  10. garc4387

For Sale 180 for both

ressy has a chip on the end and xl has an April receipt...hot as hell...miner rattle on ressy but xl is a rain stick
  11. garc4387

Mayhem xl vs Duo

I haven't used the duo but have and 09 ressy mutant and I prefer the XL. Both have great distance but I like the thinner handle.
  12. garc4387

12/22 bp

so where you swinging the new XL or the Worth Greg Connell 2?
  13. garc4387

also looking for a jhmut98
  14. garc4387

moved to ASA country and have to sell my bats so looking on price check on both...ressy is nr with slight rattle less hits than the xl based on me only me hitting this bat and girls in corec league...and xl is returnable with receipt dated from April +1k hits but most have been in bp with cheap...
  15. garc4387

Boise area

Moved here from cedar city Utah. Only utrip single games there. But i guess its time to sell my bats since its only ASA here. Will prefer to get on a men's league but I played in both so the more league nights the better.