Recent content by Got2beG

1. G

LTB Demarini Raw Steel

Looking to buy and OG 06 black and white Raw Steel or a 12 Raw Steel both 28oz Prefer one with no dents, waves, cracks or end cap separation. Also some what visible ASA Stamp. Reply or pm images and prices. Thanks
  2. G

Newer white steels

White steel I was wondering if you still have the 12 White Steel for sale. What's the condition? No waves, flat spots, cracks or dents?
  3. G

Newer white steels

I was wondering if you still have the 12 White Steel for sale. What's the condition? No waves, flat spots, cracks or dents?
  4. G

2014 juggy or Aftermath

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me, anyone know what color the new AM is? How does the AM Flipper compare?
  5. G

2014 juggy or Aftermath

What is the difference in color for the AM I have seen one Black with white writing, Black with green and blue writing and Black with gold writing
  6. G

For Sale 2012 Raw Steel

Is this the white one or the silver one?
  7. G

LTB 2012 Demarini WTDXRAW Raw Steel

Looking to buy the 2012 Demarini WTDXRAW Raw Steel 27 or 28oz in good or new condition no cracks or dents must be in playable condition. Looking for one just like the images. Please send offers to inbox
  8. G

LTB Pop Toss Or Softball Pitching Machine

Long shot, but does anyone have a Pop Toss or Softball Pitching Machine for sale?
  9. G

LTB Louisville TPS Aluminum ASA Softball Bat

Well mainly looking for the TPS Brand from Louisville but long as it has the ASA Stamp. What do you have?
  10. G

LTB Louisville TPS Aluminum ASA Softball Bat

I'm looking to buy a Louisville TPS Aluminum ASA Softball Bat with the ASA Stamp. Message me images and Price
  11. G

Trying to get in contact with you but your inbox is full. The money has been sent. please ship...

Trying to get in contact with you but your inbox is full. The money has been sent. please ship too Gerin Williams 12671 Orgren Ave. Chino, CA 91710-3117 United States
  12. G

LTB 2012 Demarini Raw Steel

Looking to buy a 2012 Raw Steel 26-28oz. Send pics and offers in text to 909 548 1510
  13. G

LTB 2012 Raw Steel

Looking to buy a 2012 Raw Steel 26-28oz. Send pics and offers.
  14. G

LTB Looking 4 Demarini White, Raw Steel Or F (2,3,4)

Interested how much for them? Any pics? Whats the year on the Raw?
  15. G

LTB Looking 4 Demarini White, Raw Steel Or F (2,3,4)

Looking 4 Demarini White, Raw Steel Or F (2,3,4) half and half for a metal league. No cracks, dents or waves and in good/hit able condition. Please post or pm prices and images. Serious offers only and 27oz or higher