Recent content by GPJ

1. G

Coming out of retirement. Older, Fatter, Slower, Weaker and have questions...

One of my teammates has a 2015 Aftermath that I used for the first time this past weekend. That thing is ridiculously hot. I had a 2016 Flipper as well that I loved - the bats from that era were great. Just keep swinging your Aftermath.
  2. G

Looking for a Summer League Team, Naples FL

Well, not much choice for anything in Naples so I'd probably do it for a season. I'll check the web to see if I can find anything in those areas.
  3. G

Looking for a Summer League Team, Naples FL

Doubt anyone from Naples is even reading these boards let alone has a team with a spot to fill but it's worth a shot. I'm a 34 year old dude looking to play either coed or men's league, don't really care. I currently play with a team on Wednesdays at the North Naples complex, but they don't play...
  4. G

Destiny swinging DeMarini bats plus the Flipper asa

I did one of the swing lessons with Ken a few weeks ago and while it definitely feels awkward at first it doesn't take long before it feels much more natural. I don't want to speak for Ken but I believe he suggests a slight uppercut and to do so he had me "lean" back a bit in my swing. So it was...