Recent content by GrandCherokee

1. GrandCherokee

For Sale 28 oz Super Z Bal U & 28 oz RI Z2K Bal U

z2k sold Unknown number of hits. Super Z is returnable with barcode and receipt. Z2K is not returnable. I do not have the original grip for either. Super Z - $100 shipped Z2K - $90 shipped
  2. GrandCherokee

For Sale 28 oz 4tf & 28 oz DC-41

Sold both! Both are returnable with barcode and receipt. Unknown number of hits but both are low. Do not have original grip for either bat. Asking $140 each shipped.
  3. GrandCherokee

How much does strength really help?

This has turned into a pretty good discussion. I think there are very few sports where increasing overall strength won't do anything but help the athlete. I do think overall is important as there needs to be a good balance of strength and mobility throughout the entire body. That not only helps...
  4. GrandCherokee

New one piece molded tattoo ball feedback

Hit them last night for first time. Haven't hit them enough to really know much but they seemed solid. The other team didn't like them and made a real big deal about them. I expected that to happen. The ball is very different feeling and looking compared to what we are use to.
  5. GrandCherokee

ASA Interference?

We play ASA with stealing. Last night an opposing batter was called out for interference. A pitch was thrown at him and he caught it and threw it back to the pitcher. He had 2 strikes and no way was this pitch a strike. From what I understood it was an interference call. Is this correct and...
  6. GrandCherokee

ASA Batted ball hits runner still on base

Runner doesn't move out of the way.
  7. GrandCherokee

ASA Batted ball hits runner still on base

Just out of curiosity, what happens if a fielder doesn't move to contact a ball but also makes no effort to get out of the way? I assume it is still possible for that to be interference and is the judgement of the umpire.
  8. GrandCherokee

Transformation Friday

That's awesome man. Looking great. Another 15 pounds seems too much to me but that's only my opinion. You have done great work.
  9. GrandCherokee

BCAAs during Tourneys

Wish it didn't have artificial sweetener.
  10. GrandCherokee

Training log

I've never heard of a broken sled. That's crazy.
  11. GrandCherokee

Training log

I haven't seen any prowler sprints on here in a while. What's up?
  12. GrandCherokee

Spring Training With The Pros....Florida 2014!!!

Totally agree. I'm at airport now really wishing I could stay longer. Great time. This is Casey since we used our real names this week and not screen names.
  13. GrandCherokee

Tyler, TX Softball

I will be moving to Tyler end of this month. Looks like there is a pretty active city league but all I really see is the schedule. Wondering about rules and just general info for league and even tourneys. My wife and I play coed also so hoping to get hooked up with softball asap.
  14. GrandCherokee

home gym is finally "complete"

I found some diving crap but that's all. Count me as clueless also.
  15. GrandCherokee

ASA Obstruction By the Umpire?

That is what I thought. I don't feel he made a mistake. Well, that is until he ruled obstruction. Thanks for the help.