Recent content by gunner5

1. gunner5

Not to complain, but...

Yes it dose make it personal and it means more to you also. I mean when i get mine cg and it is not the way i ordered it i would be pissed to. but yea im waiting for mine to get here.
  2. gunner5

I found $200, which bat should I buy

The EL on the AM is not even near what the EL is on the Future. U can defiantly tell the difference. I havent used my Future in game yet cuz i am still breaking it in but it crushes the ball but so dose the AM. I am using my AM as my gamer for as long as i can cuz it is hot and the ball flys off...
  3. gunner5

Not to complain, but...

u might hate it but people do it so no one steals there gear. that is the reason people do it.
  4. gunner5

Looking for tourny teams in central and nor cal

where are u located at in cali?
  5. gunner5

Anyone know the comp of these balls?

they are 375
  6. gunner5

Looking for tourny teams in central and nor cal

hoping work wont get in the way of playing ball. i hate work and rather do something i love to do.
  7. gunner5

Tourney team fresno, ca

Hell if i wasnt around 2 hours away i would have picked him up. I can always ask to see if they need a extra guy if they dont have enough players. Only problem is that were all like bay area or more north
  8. gunner5

Tourney team fresno, ca

yea i have been stuck in it for around 7 years. around here it is all we have unless u know ppl who travel out of town to play
  9. gunner5

Which bp ball should i get?

the rockets/48 blend in with the water and the woods?
  10. gunner5

Tourney team fresno, ca

really? that is sweet. i have only had rec league, but i know i can play higher ball
  11. gunner5

Got this beauty in the mail today!

yea, well i have to say it dosent look like u had any on this one. and i like the glove alot and would to but i dont care for the trap eaze that they have came out with. i like the mod trap better for some reason.
  12. gunner5

Tourney team fresno, ca

That is the best way to play it then. So i was wondering how was playing in D league?
  13. gunner5

Tourney team fresno, ca

as long as you know what you can do that is good. even if u dont have a good arm it is made up by your speed so u can track the ball down.
  14. gunner5

Got this beauty in the mail today!

great job re-lacing that bad boy. it looks great with the red
  15. gunner5

Tourney team fresno, ca

Not going to lie i would have you in my outfield even if u dont have the arm. i like ppl who can cover ground and catch. i have the arm and cuz alot ppl pull it in my league that is where i stay. but i can gun it from anywhere.