Recent content by GuruSoftball

1. GuruSoftball

USSSA award of bases

On a first throw from an infielder that goes out of play at first base the award is 2 bases from the start of the pitch. Where can i find this rule, it is not one plus one.
  2. GuruSoftball

Dudley Stadium vs. Worth Launch

I got an email from Kevin about 10 days ago but we havent spoken in a while. No mention was ever made about this thread. These words are all mine,
  3. GuruSoftball

I havent spoken with kevin in about a month, those words are all mine.
  4. GuruSoftball

Comparing you and Kevin Schullstrom in the world of softball is like comparing a moron to Albert Einstein.
  5. GuruSoftball

The new GURU will beat them all
  6. GuruSoftball

The new Guru

The new max distance 44 cor are in. Call me You wont be sorry 903 236 3459 Jim
  7. GuruSoftball

The new Guru

The ASA 52 300 and the 44 375 are here and ready to ship. The 44 600 will fly farther than anything ever made and are on the way. They are $58 per dozen with a one time ship fee of $12.
  8. GuruSoftball

The new Guru

The GURU softball is back! The new GURU ASA 52 300 will fly farther than any 52 300 and will last forever.
  9. GuruSoftball

New one piece molded tattoo ball feedback

I have tested this ball extensively and am predicting it will change the softball market forever. The durability is unquestionably better than any ball ever made. The performance is also superior. The 44 375 balls outfly any 44 375 standard ball and come close to the multilayers like the...
  10. GuruSoftball

27 oz Nightmare review

This is a post on Woodlawn Hitting club site in florida. Two members hitting the nightmare vs the Dudley. Nice morning slightly cooler than usual. Seventeen guys of all talent levels including two of the best ever power hitters ever in our club , The Show and The Rocket man aka Hugh P. from...
  11. GuruSoftball

The "NIGHTMARE" bat

Butler, call me and I'll meet you anywhere to hit. I cant get enough hitting and finding a partner is difficult.
  12. GuruSoftball

The "NIGHTMARE" bat

I mentioned aerodynamics and its the reason why my bat feels so light. The thinner handle and slightly less barrel size decreases its resistance going thru the air. My 27 oz nightmare swings a lot lighter than my 27 oz centenarian. The centenarian was my bat of choice until I got this one. I...
  13. GuruSoftball

The "NIGHTMARE" bat

I have waited patiently for months to get my hands on a "nightmare" and I got mine today. The mailman delivered it at 11am and even though it is 100 degrees outside I got my tee out and at 1pm in the Texas sun I hit right at 200 balls. All I can say is this bat is the real deal. It isn't...
  14. GuruSoftball

For Sale OG Miken Ultra II with ASA Stamps

I have an original Miken Ultra II 29 oz with ASA 2000 stamp intact. It has no rattles or cracks and is structurally sound. It has been in a closet for years. $300 includes priority insured shipping. Jim 903 236 3459
  15. GuruSoftball

Moral Dilemma

Swissqb5, you just called me a name worse than the transgression I committed. I guess you need to be banned too. Isnt is also interesting to see the negative comments seem to come from friends of Evil Sports.