hefty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I stop getting spam email from craigslist. Wife starts working again next week. Might have some extra spending money when that happens.
    I'm not seeing alot of results like I thought I would bro. I'll just keep plugging away. Thanks for all your help Shane, really mean that man. Your a good man, and a good friend (no homo of course)
    Must be nice, I'm working all day, working out tonight, then chilling with kids. I'm playing ball tomorrow, gonna almost be 50 tomorrow, lol
    So this is going to be your last year playing ball or in the military? I understand. Family is always first. What sports does your daughter play? My wife played college softball and volleyball. If you decide to start selling your bats let me know. Im looking for a OG flex. I know some guys over here are always looking for bats.

Good luck with the back problems. I understand how that goes. I just got out of rehab for mine back in Octoberish.
    Hey bro...Havent talked to ya in a while. Sorry I wasnt able to get you that Legion shirt. I switched teams a little after I had last talked to you. Hows Oklahoma treatn you? I got a buddy over here thats from OK. I believe his brother is a Worth rep.
    Thats all i am now is a good E player. I guess they only play C/D there, gonna be different not being able to just kill it like i have been used to. still deciding on how much im going to play.
    Yo fella, can you get your hands on a 27oz flex for me. Cant seem to find one anywhere. Also i might be joining the Smashmouth collection as well. Never thought i would say that. haha
    All I got is my OG Flex and Extended, my SCN5 and SCN8.. I have an SCL1 NIW WR 27oz but thats about it...
    Nah man.. It was dead as a tree branch and I only put like 300 swings on it.. I traded it in and got a SCN16BH 28oz for it...
    Thats cool. How is the team doing. And where can I get a couple of those shirts. We r playing in Vegas with SmashVegas at the end of July.
    Nice to here that the team is still doing good.
    What up this is Kid... Jeramy Aponte I pretty much founded Smash in Germany. Trying to head back. Hit me back

KID
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…