Recent content by hobbs28

1. H

Evil bp ball distance

Hitting wise I am not far off. Distance is good just have some soft tissue work before I try to play. Not in a hurry. Enjoying the proces as I didnt take much time to enjoy the work when I was younger
  2. H

Evil bp ball distance

I can see softball message boards havnt changed any lol. I am just looking for a baseline to judge my progress until I am healthy enough to actually play agian. If I am not happy with how well I can play I just wont play again simple as that. To be honest I am pretty happy just taking an hour to...
  3. H

Grip size

One layer of tape!!!
  4. H

Evil bp ball distance

As long as I stay motivated and healthy I dont see me not reaching that goal but I could be wrong.
  5. H

Evil bp ball distance

They are in the truck bed all day just trying to judge where I am at in the process of unretiring. Once I can consistently hit them 350 off the tee I will start to think about playing again.
  6. H

Evil bp ball distance

thanks
  7. H

Evil bp ball distance

Been a while what type of distance am I looking for out of evil bp on a 85 degree day off a tee I have no clue anymore Thanks Steve
  8. H

Need a Bp set up

Well about 60 balls off the tee tonight I can say without a doubt the end cap has no pop on the Adidas. Maybe next time I will try out the barrel. I was hitting evil bp but I have no idea how they fly. I made it through without pulling anything so I consider it a win
  9. H

Need a Bp set up

Will do
  10. H

Need a Bp set up

Steve thanks for the advice but I have tried to swing eastons and just have never been able to for some reason. Bobby lol that is the route I am leaning towards. I plan on playing senior ball if I can get my swing back to a point that I can live with.
  11. H

Need a Bp set up

lol not out yet just looking into it. As far as bp goes I want the bp bat to swing the same as my gamer lord knows I will need all the healp I can get
  12. H

Need a Bp set up

Been out of the game for about 7 years and looking to play again on a 50 and over team probably next year. I used to play First for Midsouth out of Indiana. I am looking for a endloaded bat that would swing similar to the old miken maxload recoils or pyshcos or something that swings like a...
  13. H

For Sale Mens polo ralph lauren hadley car jacket coat sz xxl

MENS POLO RALPH LAUREN HADLEY CAR JACKET BLUE COAT SZ XXL new with tags 7239904 vvvc $300 shipped
  14. H

For Sale Nike infamous force destroyer jacket size medium

New without tags. Never worn retailed for around $500. $220 shipped This is 100 percent authentic. I purchased it myself