Recent content by IceZ

1. IceZ

Chicago Area Crucial Board Bro talk...

RedSVT00 misses the sword play shirt. Also these new forums suck. K see everyone next year!
  2. IceZ

wazzzzzz up!
  3. IceZ

O hey there. What is this softball game you guys mention?
  4. IceZ

For Sale Tag Heuer

Was this purchased from a authorized dealer? or Gray Market dealer? Also is it within Tag 2 year warranty? Thanks
  5. IceZ

For Sale pink Cutters receivers gloves

Way to profit from a company doing something nice to support breast cancer. Real Classy.
  6. IceZ

UFC 148 Silva vs. Sonnen II

as much as i like cro cop this is a nasty KO
  7. IceZ

UFC 148 Silva vs. Sonnen II

WTF is there to appeal its not like it was a judging errror? Ref jumped in to protect his sorry **** talking ass. :confused:
  8. IceZ

Best ISA .44 375 ball

Evil Microcell is the way to go.
  9. IceZ

For Sale/Trade bmw m3, vanson leather, avirex leather

Listing mileage on a used car normally helps.
  10. IceZ

Boxing is fixed

One of the blind judges from this fight said to the las vegas newspaper....."I thought Bradley gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson" This ****er is outta his mind... http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8036159/nevada-boxing-judge-duane-ford-claims-timothy-bradley-gave-manny-pacquiao-lesson
  11. IceZ

Love boxing

I have lost all faith in prize fighting. That was the worst scoring I have ever seen.
  12. IceZ

Crossville, TN won't know what hit 'em

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  13. IceZ

For Sale Movado Series 800 Watch

I like your calibre 6. Heres my baby (sorry about the terrible cell phone pic, also the pic was not taken today for the smartasses that would say the date is wrong) I want an omega speedmaster
  14. IceZ

For Sale Like new White Oakley Fuel Cells with Ruby lenses...

:confused: you know hes talking about the country of England and not the new england patriots right...
  15. IceZ

For Sale/Trade HP envy Beats edition PC

what is the video card in that thing?