Recent content by JasonKoger

1. J

For Sale Worth, Combat, Demarini Miken UTRIP Bats

Email me some better pics of the black and white gear. I might make offer. [email protected]
  2. J

I just bought a bat from this guy and 2 hours after paypal sent he provided me ups tracking...

I just bought a bat from this guy and 2 hours after paypal sent he provided me ups tracking number. I'd buy from this guy again for sure.
  3. J

For Sale deal of the day

What is an OGGS??
  4. J

This guy shipped my bat same day I paid him and it was EXACTLY as he described. I'd definately...

This guy shipped my bat same day I paid him and it was EXACTLY as he described. I'd definately do business with him again.
  5. J

For Sale plague virus and 06 mayhem

Could you pm me the weights? Depending you may have a deal.
  6. J

For Sale/Trade 5 28s to move

easton Does the Easton come with the receipt or can you get me in touch with a guy willilg to do the return when the bat dies?
  7. J

For Sale/Trade 28BA JK Gear Supremacy Reload

You have a selling price on the MV-1? Pm me...
  8. J

For Sale 2006 Combat B1 Da Bomb (great condition!) - $100

Hi is this bat legal for USSSA tourneys here in Wa?
  9. J

The NEW MIKEN Price Guide

mv-1 vs mv-3 Any thoughts about comparing these two bats to each other?? No ratings on the MV-3.
  10. J

MV1's

Anyone here have reasonable priced 28oz endloaded mv-1?
  11. J

For Trade ltt 28oz extended for 26oz extended or flex

Extended? Got a cash price for the extended??
  12. J

For Sale 28 oz Synergy 2

Russ... does your buddy have any other bats he is willing to part with?? Got cash in hand, live in Everett, but NOT totally sold on this bat. Let's talk. (253) 861-1053
  13. J

Sorry to lowball ya... but I've got $150 shipped/insured cash money to spend tonight if you get...

Sorry to lowball ya... but I've got $150 shipped/insured cash money to spend tonight if you get to last minute and want money. Lemme know. -Jason (253) 861-1053
  14. J

I'd be up for that trade! I've got a hot 27oz balanced Anti-virus I don't swing anymore since I...

I'd be up for that trade! I've got a hot 27oz balanced Anti-virus I don't swing anymore since I moved up to the 28oz Afflicted. Send me your number and I'll send you pics. -Jason (253) 861-1053
  15. J

Wanting OG Gear

I'm looking for NIW Gear Virus (Black with white indents towards head) 28 oz endloaded. Pm with offers please. Will consider used if decent condition and great price. -Jason