The NEW MIKEN Price Guide

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
ALOT of your bats used prices are too closed... like the used ASA Recoils

170 - 190

a mint 50 hit recoil would be like 200ish.. unless you're wanting to people to use common sense... i would expand it a lil

how much expansion do you need i mean its just a guide.. no one really uses these to the tee anyway.. its just a ball park based on the market.. i mean some people will put them higher or lower its up to the seller with his last price.. i mean the OG freaks are they really worth upwards of 800 bucks? HELL NO.. but some pay it.. im not going to put on here from 600-1000 for a NIW OG Freak 1rst batch.. that is too vague.. get what im cooking?

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
how much expansion do you need i mean its just a guide.. no one really uses these to the tee anyway.. its just a ball park based on the market.. i mean some people will put them higher or lower its up to the seller with his last price.. i mean the OG freaks are they really worth upwards of 800 bucks? HELL NO.. but some pay it.. im not going to put on here from 600-1000 for a NIW OG Freak 1rst batch.. that is too vague.. get what im cooking?

i smell what you're cooking...

Hitman30

Ok so you're going with the "unless you're wanting to people to use common sense" i talked about

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Ok so you're going with the "unless you're wanting to people to use common sense" i talked about

do you even own a Miken? Cut the dude some slack, it's a guide not an exact science. The prices of these bats esp. the Pre ABI bats changes so often based on the fact that they are getting harder and harder to find that you have to look at the price guide and make an adjustment. 3 months from now it will be so outdated just like the last one was...

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
This thread sucks!!! Get someone with some Miken knowledge in here to handle this!! Also I hope you got this approved by El Presidenta or this will not be official...

Hitman30

do you even own a Miken? Cut the dude some slack, it's a guide not an exact science. The prices of these bats esp. the Pre ABI bats changes so often based on the fact that they are getting harder and harder to find that you have to look at the price guide and make an adjustment. 3 months from now it will be so outdated just like the last one was...

i'm just bustin some balls, having fun. It was a joke about the people on the board not having common sense.

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****

its all good John thanks for the back up.. i mean it is not even close to a science at all.. i mean this entire thread is based on what past guys paid for a bat.. some of these these guys have to be insane to buy.. but hey if that's what they say then so be it.. if you hitman30 want to help with the thread then so be it.. but dont be so critical.. its not completed yet.. jeez

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
i'm just bustin some balls, having fun. It was a joke about the people on the board not having common sense.

well if that's the case we should shut down the board.. because what dude would pay 400 bucks for a voltage? who would pay 600 bucks for a first batch OG freak NIW? who would pay 400 bucks for a first batch B1? i mean come on i know half these dudes on here dont have that type of money to throw around.. i mean if they do then so be it but i know i dont.. and i wouldnt if i did.. lol

SigAlphAblott

Addicted to Softballfans
As you already have figured out, you're going to need a lot of thread spaces. to help consolidate the space don't have a pic for every single bat. if its a maxload/balanced issued bat, have 1 pic and list the two texts. take a look at my Easton 1. I started the same way you did and then had to change it up. 10 pics/ page limits you a little, but goodluck! so far everything looks good on here.

SigAlphAblott

Addicted to Softballfans
the 3rd batch og Freak used is a little higher than the freak LE, and Freak +, and the 1st batch Freak doesn't need to be 600 NIW, but it is more than $400 NIW. Like the OG eastons its always hard to judge them and no 1 really follows the guide for them anyways. But its good to have. MV-1 will be coming out again soon from what I'm hearing so those NIW prices will need to be readjusted if the store sells them. you'll figure it out real soon that this is a lot of work. I hope you have no job or life to really do the research and read what people give you for insight on it. I'm constantly updating the easton 1.

mrl112

Smarter than you're
Like somebody said, I think the F98 used might be a little bit high. I'd think $200-$250 (another one of those where it's vague based on wear.)

BUT, this looks great, thanks for taking all the time (and headache) to do this Griff!

rightsideswine

Banned User
In that case I will sell my 34/25 (Actually 26.6 ounces) for the low price of 349.99:rolleyes:

he has a bunch of F98's for like 469-499 that look all beat up worn like the ones you see for 220ish on here so i sent him a message and offered to sell him my mint 28 for 350 shipped and my very good condition 27 flat sticker for 350 shipped too...he said no thanks:(:(:(

Judging by all the used higher end sticks he has for sale I am guessing he is someone on here that is buying all these bats up and trying to make big money on them...there are only a couple people that I see buy almost every bat on here...the first that comes to mind is murda7....anyone ever wonder what he does with all the bats he gets off here?

Last edited: