Recent content by jcarro22

1. jcarro22

GTG Dfresh26

GTG traded bats good dude!! gets back to you quick and bat looks as is in pic..
  2. jcarro22

!!!!sponsors!!!!

Hey my team is in Indianapolis IN and we were looking for some sponsors for next year’s season. We are looking to have a solid E team NSA. Just need a little money to help out. If anyone is looking to sponsor a team or knows of anyone who is, let me know.
  3. jcarro22

For Sale 28oz OG Flex, 26.5oz Connell 2, 26oz DC Psycho

i have one i was just letting everyone know
  4. jcarro22

For Sale 28oz OG Flex, 26.5oz Connell 2, 26oz DC Psycho

you can get the DC psycho niw with receipt for 189 with shipping off of ebay
  5. jcarro22

7/3 Co-ed Lineup

get good girls and you will run the games dont pick up the girls because they look good and have a nice ass make sure they can play i have had some girls on my team that can hit better than some of the men. dont say where do i put them because they are girls look at how they hit and place them
  6. jcarro22

Help on hitting harder!!

i tried the overlap grip and did nothing but pop the ball up i did not get the power that everyone talks about with it. (felt very uncomfortable)
  7. jcarro22

Help on hitting harder!!

Just for ****s want to be able to do both at command
  8. jcarro22

so u sayin they are hot!! is it worth me going and getting one

so u sayin they are hot!! is it worth me going and getting one
  9. jcarro22

NSA balls

.44/400 dudley thunder advanced are the S***! they fly..... dont use unless ur able to hit HRs in the game cause it will happen: when a gold dot would have been in the park the Dudley TA is a bomb!!
  10. jcarro22

Help on hitting harder!!

I want to be more of a power hitter is there anything to do to add some distance to my hits. i can hit good liners but want to start pounding the ball. anything u think would help like one person said hitting basketballs will help is that true and is there anything else i can do????
  11. jcarro22

LTB a whole bunch of BP balls...

u can just wait around and get the balls people leave because they are too lazy to get em hahaha or u just get to them first cause that is what happened to us at Midwest(we lost a bunch of balls that weekend from people playing snatchies on em)
  12. jcarro22

u know where i could get my hands on a DC41 on a deal??

u know where i could get my hands on a DC41 on a deal??
  13. jcarro22

DC returns....

what number did u call???
  14. jcarro22

DC returns....

so u got the dc41 for your white dc psycho i was thinking about buying the dc41 but if i will get it with the return of my dc psycho then i might get something else!!!!!! what should i do?
  15. jcarro22

A small guy trying to get bigger AND stronger.

go to GNC (or online to get it cheep) get some no2 black and follow the directions. in high school i took it and got strong quick u can hit the gym hard and not get any pain. i went from max 190 to rep 200X10 on bench that stuff it good and worked for me. u dont get big u get strong and...