Recent content by Jetboy

1. J

2014 Senior Moments Softball At Sea

I'm very excited to be in FL and am looking forward to the cruise. Anyone else that is going?
  2. J

2014 Senior Moments Softball At Sea

That should be down to 3 or less now. :)
  3. J

Took one to the head tonight

If it saved your ass that means you're wearing it wrong.
  4. J

Macenko Weighted Bat Drill

I do this in my basement off a tee hiting balls into a backstop. Anyone see a problem using this method? I've done it the other way before but this just feels better to me.
  5. J

Any Swinging FP bats in slow pitch tourney play. bat has new usssa stamp...

Can anyone tell me the difference between slow pitch bats and fast pitch bats?
  6. J

Can Anyone Recommend a Good Little League Bat...

You're doing the right thing by staying on the shorter lighter side for a shorter lighter player. When I coached every kid wanted to go up to the plate with the 31" bat the biggest kid on the team used.
  7. J

3rd Basemen, which do you prefer?

Velcro is my preference. But the key is get one that has it front and back.
  8. J

The end to "which bat is hottest" threads

Define comfortable. Or do you mean feel most confident with?
  9. J

Hair gel or sleeves cut off?

"I wear sleeves but cut the bill off my hat" I expect to see that everywhere this summer. :)
  10. J

Senior Field's

It would be nice if they had little rest stations between the bases for us old farts.
  11. J

Looking for mens slow pitch players Midland/Bay City/Saginaw Michigan area.

Are any of the teams in the 60 and over league?
  12. J

Garage Batting Cage Ideas

I purchased a Sklz brand net from Dunham's for around $40. I set it up in my basement and have been hitting off of a batting tee all winter. I like it.
  13. J

Aloe vera

My bad, I thought I was on a softball forum. Obviously I made an error and landed on one for MMA.:confused: (still it's odd that they have all these ads for softball bats at the top)
  14. J

Baden AXE

$300 is cheap? I am curious as to what people think about the grip on this bat.
  15. J

Aloe vera

It's hard for me to believe that you lost 20 pounds in four days but I can say without a doubt that you haven't lost 20 pounds of fat in four days. It takes the burning of 3500 calories to burn a pound of fat. You can burn about 100 calories per mile by running so I suppose that if you ran 700...