Recent content by JOKER44

1. JOKER44

Daughter has made her college choice!

where is she playing
  2. JOKER44

Nike Lunar MVP Pregames

THese are great shoes... I wear them all day for work, I am a baseball director... but for softball I wear the ZIgs... Not alot of traction for outdoors with the MVP's... but they are a real nice shoe
  3. JOKER44

College Ball

University of New Haven (Ct)
  4. JOKER44

For Trade 3 for 1

Sorry, yes I typed it backwards.... MY apologies, and the pumpkin did pass the compression test last season at the worlds, and haven't swung it since then...
  5. JOKER44

For Trade 3 for 1

I will try and get them up tonight, but absolutely nothing wrong with these bats at all.. Bj has about 100 swings on it The other two have about 300-400 but are tanks and were great, just can't use them anymore
  6. JOKER44

For Trade 3 for 1

Got 3 worths old stamp for trade for 1 new stamp USSSA bat. Prefer Easton or Worths... 26 oz. Worth Mayhem 2 piece 27.5 Worth JH Pumpkin Mutant 27 oz. NR Bj Fulk All three are on fire and are in good condition LMK
  7. JOKER44

For Sale/Trade Miken 2 Ultra Advanced

Looking to sell or trade Miken 2 UA with power knob.. Open to all offers, not quite sure what they go for... But this thing is silly!!! Thanks 28 oz
  8. JOKER44

LTB Worth Titan Columbia blue and white

Anyone got a hook up on these pants xl?
  9. JOKER44

2013 Worth 5950 order again????

I'd be in for sure
  10. JOKER44

Price Check 27.5 Pumpkin mayhem

Sir, that is a pretty bat... It is my favorite of all time...
  11. JOKER44

Bat Collections 3

It has to be that Red Helmer........ Gotta be shaved....
  12. JOKER44

2013 Worth 5950 order again????

In for sure
  13. JOKER44

Challenge

Huzzy me too, I really do... it gives alot of exposure to guys that otherwise wouldn't get it, plus it is affordable and allows the best to play all the time against the best...
  14. JOKER44

Challenge

CHALLENGE . Vector Team Sports presents the Reebok Northeast Challenge, featuring the most elite softball teams at mutiple levels in the Northeast Region of the country. Listed below are the dates of the 6 series tournaments included in the Reebok Northeast Challenge. The Challenge is...
  15. JOKER44

D worlds role call

Anyone heard or know anyting about Shen Valley? We got them first...