Recent content by joncoke

1. J

GTG hawkball2003

hawkball2003 is gtg. we did a trade and he shipped first since he had no feedback. deal was smooth and he communicated well during the whole time.
  2. J

2018 Miken FAD price check

pm sent with a trade offer. also are you willing to ship first?
  3. J

knob cuffs and grip and rips

Seems like I could get a better price than 7 a piece though. I don't mind used
  4. J

knob cuffs and grip and rips

Looking to buy 3 or 4 of each. please pm with prices and colors available. thanks
  5. J

For Sale/Trade Combat Package Deal

Message sent
  6. J

world series edition pink mutant?

if you like endloaded bats that are hot out of the wrapper then stick with the mutant. Honestly even with only 50 swings on it, it should be close to gamer status. I have one and I really like it alot. I swung it and the melon last year. If you like balanced bats that will take some bp to break...
  7. J

For Sale 2016 BJ Fulk Elite 27oz

Willing to trade? I have a 28oz mutant platinum 20 or so swings rrb for the fulk and a little cash
  8. J

LTB Batpack that hold 4 bats

Looking for a new/gently used batpack that holds four bats. Please send pm w pics of bag. thanks
  9. J

SIS Dropped Dale Brungardt....

That was nasty. He got me on it too at first haha.
  10. J

For Sale/Trade LS pro flare 11.75 mod trap LHT

I have for sale or trade a 11.75 LS pro flare mod trap. It still stands open on its side and is in really nice shape. Very nice quality leather. Looking for 100 shipped Obo. I will trade for a 12.5-13 in H web or I web. I also have a 27.5 og future I can throw in for something nice. GLOVE IS...
  11. J

LTB Or trade for lht glove.

Got this piece of LS leather and or an og future for trade.
  12. J

LTB Or trade for lht glove.

I got wrangled into playing 3b for a church team. So looking for something smaller than my normal glove. Preferably something 12.5-12.75 maybe an I web like a Vinci JD-73. Need lht and have a ls pro flare 11.75 mod trap I would trade towards it. Thanks
  13. J

For Sale 27.5 JH Lite, Pink JH legit

pm sent......................