2. JSmalls

Golf before the USSSA Battle at the Bay NIT

Bump to the top
  3. JSmalls

Bump to keep info fresh
  4. JSmalls

Slightly Altered Softball’s “Grass Master’s Invitational” Scramble, Best Ball Friday, June 1st, 2012 8 Am Registration / 9 Am Shotgun Start Being held at the Great Hope Golf Course www.greathopegolf.com Located at: 8380 Crisfield Highway (Rt.413) Westover, Maryland 21871. Ph# (410)...
  5. JSmalls

Happy Birthday bro, your gift is in shipment and I will hand deliver it to you.

Happy Birthday bro, your gift is in shipment and I will hand deliver it to you.
  6. JSmalls

Question about Pitching

It depends on how its used. IMO if its used 80 to 90% of the time it has no effect on the batter but does provide more reaction time and range to the pitcher. If you throw a first pitch strike, get the ball back quick while you adjust without the batter watching the distance change then throw...
  7. JSmalls

Combat Camo jersey interest???

bump.......
  8. JSmalls

Pitchers???

I tried the lacrosse helmet but it was too heavy. I now have a baseball catchers helmet. It still breathes well, even in 100 degree weather, but takes a little getting used to. The face gaurd tends to distract you at first and caused me a little depth percetion issues but I worked through them...
  9. JSmalls

For Sale Several Pants (Boombah, Betlin, Rawlings)

These are great looking pants, I want them all but not my size. Someone will get lucky
  10. JSmalls

whats up cuz

whats up cuz
  11. JSmalls

Looking for Cleats or Turfs

Meat13 has them cheat right now. I think they are all black in either high or low tops. They are tanels but have a S55 instead of the T on the sides
  12. JSmalls

any one got a sports 55 bag @ a good price used or niw

meat13 is def the man to talk to for those bags. I think the colors are limited right now though. depends on what color you want?
  13. JSmalls

NIW 27oz Freak Limited

bump to the top- for a bowl of ball soup. Man it must be hot there
  14. JSmalls

NIW 27oz Freak Limited

how hot is it?