Looking for Cleats or Turfs

JManSBFan

Get EM UP!!!
Do you wear a 12? The ones I have bought run 1/2 size small 12s fit me a little tight so I purchased a 12.5 for my backup set.

bramptonfire

Bat Liquidator !
I like my cleats tight.......I have a 12.5 and they are a touch big....looking for 12's but hit me up with the details of the 12.5's

JSmalls

Addicted to Softballfans
Meat13 has them cheat right now. I think they are all black in either high or low tops. They are tanels but have a S55 instead of the T on the sides

jessie

Real solution #11
did you look at SBF clearance bro?...$20/pair. also, did you ever sell that 28oz ASA catty you were trying to move in the spring?

gofisch

did you look at SBF clearance bro?...$20/pair. also, did you ever sell that 28oz ASA catty you were trying to move in the spring?

I'm looking also, and I checked that, not much of a selection left. I Pm'd meat13, hopefully something good will happen.

jessie

Real solution #11
^^^^yeah, they didn't stick around long at $20/pair, glad I gots mine before my size sold out...don't think you're going to find a better price for the performance mids any time soon

onion

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got my New Balance size 13 today and I am very impressed. Very inexpensive and better quality than any other turfs I've purchased.

onion

Addicted to Softballfans
There is not a better deal out there. I'd buy more but how many pairs of turfs does one guy need?

corsmr50

There is not a better deal out there. I'd buy more but how many pairs of turfs does one guy need?

hahaha, agreed, but its really not a bad idea to pick up like 5 or 6 pair, just for the future at that price. I can't believe that the price actually went lower than the original deal of $25 a pair, and still with free shipping!!