Recent content by JUNIORVICK

1. JUNIORVICK

Any Jiggling the bat to induce walk.

had something similar happen at one of my baseball games ..I was pitching one sunday and the batter would enter the box and bend over so his whole upper body was blocking the catcher.. it was pretty effective i couldnt see the pitch he was calling.. a fast ball high and tight was all it took ...
  2. JUNIORVICK

Halloween full sub ideas let me know what you think.

i want one.. can i got to the spot in el monte to pick one up..
  3. JUNIORVICK

For Sale/Trade Callaway Driver/Iron Set/Bag

Any chance you will just sell the driver???
  4. JUNIORVICK

for the speed demons... fastest around the bases

i ran a 4.5 in high school.. only reason i didnt get scouted by colleges was because i was a towering 5'4":D. and got kicked out right after my freshman year.. but we are talking about speed here :D and to another point base running techinque is very important.. by brother who isnt as fast...
  5. JUNIORVICK

Prayers for B-Dub from the crooks

first off.. glad he wasnt seriously hurt.. i read each post and maybe i missed something but what started both fights??
  6. JUNIORVICK

fake raiders fans list

been a fan since day 1... my sons "home from the hospital outfit" was a raiders outfit.. I have so much raider stuff in storage waiting till i get my man cave ready
  7. JUNIORVICK

Would you rather have....

defense wins games
  8. JUNIORVICK

Wives aren't all that bad.............

thats a keeper....
  9. JUNIORVICK

Hit up the middle

i never apologize.. if he gets hit i just make sure hes ok no harm .. PLAY ON... im just a nice guy
  10. JUNIORVICK

Eligibility etiquette?

rules are rules... if other teams would have man'd up and called him out for that during the season you wouldnt have to worry about it in the playoffs... if you cant field a team you forfeit easy as that
  11. JUNIORVICK

Bush League or Smart?

smart move
  12. JUNIORVICK

WTF! Almost spilled my beer

bros before hoes..... call him..
  13. JUNIORVICK

Strike out jersey

^^^^^ x2.........
  14. JUNIORVICK

What's your guys stance on taking out a 2nd baseman

unless your getting paid to play.. no play is worth intentionally hurting someone