Recent content by k820

1. K

Looking for a pitcher in DFW...

Thank you.
  2. K

Looking for a pitcher in DFW...

Which park in Irving are you playing at? If I have time I would like to come by and check it out. Thanks.
  3. K

Softball in Irving, Texas?

Thanks guys really appreciate the help. Leeman I would love to play this weekend but I only have time to play league nights at this time.
  4. K

I understand that is the closest park but I am looking for more options. I'm willing drive a few miles (within reason) to play. I normally play SS or 2B but I'm willing to play anywhere. Not a great pitcher but I'll do it to get some games in. I'm rated D in ASA in California if that means...
  5. K

Can you give me the names of a few parks. I am staying by LB Houston golf course on Royal Lane.
  6. K

Thank you. Great infomation.
  7. K

Are there any softball leagues in Irving, Texas? If so, what association? Also, would any team need another player? I'll be moving there the first week of April. If you have any questions you can pm me and I can give you my phone #. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.
  8. K

For Sale/Trade 26oz og cnt+ for 26oz cartel niw

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1141192
  9. K

For Sale/Trade og cnt+ 26oz

up for more looks
  10. K

For Sale/Trade og cnt+ 26oz

i have an og cnt+ 26oz in very good condition. i can send pics via email or text if interested. i don't know how to post pics. if someone can do it for me that would be great. sale price is $230 delivered. main trade would be for a returnable niw cartel 26oz.
  11. K

For Sale Miken DST

Brand new in the wrapper and returnable (no receipt). $150 shipped.
  12. K

GTG K820 is GTG

thanks for the nice comments and the smooth transaction.
  13. K

For Sale/Trade 30oz juggy 2nd batch

the bat has roughly 200-250 swings. still has sheen and return. sale price is $175 OBO and will trade for easton 26 oz asa bat only. I can send pics via text or email.
  14. K

For Sale/Trade sb virus trade for glove

I can send pics via email.
  15. K

For Sale/Trade sb virus trade for glove

I am still looking to trade.