Recent content by kjhall49

1. K

2012 NSA stamped bat comparable to original SRV5 Salvo.

Any thoughts on the Mizuno Balanced Blackout? I've never swung a Mizuno but am intrigued by the reviews.
  2. K

I appreciate the responses, fellas! I'll take a look at both. Have a great weekend!
  3. K

Initially posted in another thread then figured it would be better off in the Easton thread. Thanks for the positive feedback...
  4. K

I have swung my SRV5 for a very long time and absolutely love it! It's a perfect fit for me. Unfortunately, the league I'm in requires a 2012 NSA stamp so I need to find a replacement. Does anyone have a recommendation for an NSA bat that swings similar when it comes to pop and balance? I can...
  5. K

2012 NSA stamped bat comparable to original SRV5 Salvo?

I have swung my SRV5 for a very long time and absolutely love it! It's a perfect fit for me. Unfortunately, the league I'm in requires a 2012 NSA stamp so I need to find a replacement. Does anyone have a recommendation for an NSA bat that swings similar when it comes to pop and balance? I can...
  6. K

For Sale OG Worth May98

No love for a May98 these days? Wow, I remember how hard it was to get one at a decent price when I bought mine. How about $140
  7. K

For Sale OG Worth May98

OB(reasonable)O...This bat still has tons of life left. I need to sell due to unfortunate circumstances.
  8. K

For Sale OG Worth May98

I'm looking to sell my 28oz May98 I bought from a member on here a couple years ago. He was unsure of the # of hits but I've put around 300 on it so unsure of the total. There is a little endcap separation as you can see in the pics. Looking for $160
  9. K

GTG Lunatic#12 G2G

Bought 2 used bats that were shipped super fast and insured!! Both bats are in great shape as posted. Lunatic#12 made my 1st transaction very easy. Thanks bro!
  10. K

For Sale/Trade 26oz M798 & 27oz OG May98

pm sent on may98