Recent content by krakrt

1. krakrt

GTG hwood Very GTG!!!!

Worked out a trade, exchanged few text messages and additional pics, finalized deal and had bat shipped to me very fast. Very Good To Go brother here. Thanks again bud.
  2. krakrt

For Sale Cf334/25

Any interest in trading for a 27oz OG stadium?? Let me know and I can get pics.
  3. krakrt

USSSA Toys 4 Tots BLD Palm Springs Dec 12-14

4 parks used, BLD cat city, Demuth park Palm Springs, civic center park Palm desert (next to college of the desert), and freedom park Palm desert. Freedoms and Civic Center are both open fields, with some trees and other obstacles that are live!
  4. krakrt

For Sale 27oz. Demarini Juice

Any interest in a trade for a 27oz OG stadium?
  5. krakrt

LTTF Good bp bat.

What weight is the L2? I have a 27oz OG stadium
  6. krakrt

Need one in Palm Springs

We had cp beat Friday night, let them come back and tie in the top of the last inning and couldn't put them away in the bottom of that inning
  7. krakrt

Need one in Palm Springs

We went 0-0-2 on Friday night, couldn't believe it 2 ties, then won Saturday and lost or first playoff game to Crudos!! It actually was cooler weather than last year, minus the 3am down pour of rain last year!
  8. krakrt

Need one in Palm Springs

Good luck bud on finding one , what time do you guys play tonight?
  9. krakrt

For Sale Demarini Onyx 34/24

Very interested in this, have the wife trying a 34/24 tomorrow night to see how she likes that weight instead of the 27's I swing. Will let you know.
  10. krakrt

VX2 - WTF in a good way

I bought one of the old stamp ones a few years ago, was very impressed with it until it blew up on me the same day I got it, 75-100 swings. CS took good care of me though, never have thought about swinging another one again though.
  11. krakrt

Toys for tots Cali

KC, is D rated in both Asa and USSSA, I was wondering the same thing along with the other 2/3rds of the E's
  12. krakrt

Toys 4 Tots Palm Springs BLD Dec 13th-15th

Gary, if I'm correct opens gets like 10+ D's is I think 4, and since it's not an NIT or anything Rulli usually does 2 hrs in E's as well. Most fields will have fences but 2 of the parks used are open fields.
  13. krakrt

Fun Tournament Format Idea

Anyone ever heard of 5x5x5. Teams usually only consist of 5-7 players, most of the time 6. 3 teams play on a field at once. Team A hits, while Team B plays the infield ( P, 1st, 2nd, SS, 3rd) Team C plays the outfield ( LF, LCF, RCF, RF, C). After team A hits, they rotate to the outfield...
  14. krakrt

Cha Cha you going to be there?
  15. krakrt

Be ready for a long weekend, 68 E teams already haha