For Sale Demarini Onyx 34/24

Softball.com:

MiamiE

MIDDLE'S OPEN!
SOLD!!!!

Selling a Demarini Onyx 34/24. No rattles and has some spiderwebs on the 'INI' portion of the bat. Hits very well! Asking $95 shipped OBO. Paypal as a gift please.

Last edited:
M

MJL 00

WOW is that one gorgeous Onyx...most underrated Demarini ever produced IMO. GLWS

MiamiE

MIDDLE'S OPEN!
It has a few marks on it but other than that its in pretty good shape. This bat has some serious pop, I just don't play ASA anymore.

M

MJL 00

They are great bats just lil light for alot of people. My 25s weight almost right at 26oz

zanderson59

Addicted to Softballfans
if i didnt already have one of these in my bag I'd be all over this. they are a serious HOTT stick.
-better than the CF3 imo.
-close to the Phenix, not past but close!
how these have stayed under the radar all these yrs i'll never know...

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
Very interested in this, have the wife trying a 34/24 tomorrow night to see how she likes that weight instead of the 27's I swing. Will let you know.

zanderson59

Addicted to Softballfans
how the "F" is this still on here.
its a damn shame what all the hype of the new bats has done to the value of the OG sticks.

wink

Winkleton
I stole 1 of these from the wife. Was about to trade it and talking to MJL, I decided to give it some bp swings. These are pretty ridiculous. Very solid, good pop, great exit speed. I politely put it in my bag when we were done.
Seriously sounds like an old school miken shot gun blast.

M

MJL 00

how the "F" is this still on here.
its a damn shame what all the hype of the new bats has done to the value of the OG sticks.

I totally agree with ya. Just glad have a couple or I would steal this one also.

I stole 1 of these from the wife. Was about to trade it and talking to MJL, I decided to give it some bp swings. These are pretty ridiculous. Very solid, good pop, great exit speed. I politely put it in my bag when we were done.
Seriously sounds like an old school miken shot gun blast.

So true wink...people think due to price cant be worth ****. These even hit hte 52s very very well...