Recent content by Lakeside031

1. L

Ultimate hitting machine ????

Anyone use one of these? It's a soft toss machine (unable to get a picture to post here) I picked one up at a local yard sale for 20.00. Was seeing if anybody has used before.
  2. L

Review 2013 synergy (sp12sy100) teal and grey?

Has anyone swung this? I got one NIW , but cannot play this year (torn achilles tendon) wondering if I should keep or sale? Let me know any input thanks.
  3. L

how can i tell if its a warranty bat

Tampa rays (above) speaks the troof... My 28oz has it and that thing is a beast....... :D
  4. L

For Sale/Trade Easton Synergy 2

Pics??????????
  5. L

Easton Flex & Extended Tribute Jersey Full Sub

I just got my extened..... one word SWEET, thanks for hooking me up chris... gonna be the envy of the leauge... I feel like Cinderlla at the ball. :D
  6. L

1 M.R. Supplement

great stuff right here.... I have switched from jack to 1 more rep.. price is alot cheaper, and don't have to use 3 scoops... :D
  7. L

Just want to play.

Your best bet is to... google utah softball message board and post on there. I know a few people have got picked up that way. :D
  8. L

hottest bat out the wrapper?

My thoughts, take them for what they are worth... (had our sponser buy these for us at the start of 2010 season) Miken MV 1.... 8 out of 10 Worth DUO... 9 out of 10 Miken Freak... 9 out of 10 Worth JH120... 10 out of 10 (broke about 300 swings in) replacement was just plan bad... :mad...
  9. L

Night-Time BP videos

It's all in who you know... Anyone's best bet to take BP at night is try to buddy up to the director of the fields... It worked for me, now I have a key to the lights. Just have to make sure the lights are out by 10 p.m. :cool:
  10. L

GTG rockandroller44 gtg.

rcvd pants from rockandroller44 a day early. (yeah me) he is way gtg even went the extra mile for me.. thanks bro.
  11. L

Who to contact?

I just called the phone number on the website. And they did all the work for me. All I had to do was tell them our team name and colors and they just emailed me a mock up of diffrent uni's they could do.... Over all the best logo shop I've worked with in years... Nothing but good things to say...
  12. L

Jersey's & Hoodies came in

two thumbs up... :p
  13. L

Energy Drinks/Supplements - Tourney Ball.

take B vitiamns 1 hour before game. and then a supplement called Jackd3d (mentioned before) this will work great for at least 5 to 6 hours... then repeat :D
  14. L

What do we think....

I say 3..... other's just don't do it for me
  15. L

og scn2 with rattle?

Mine has had a rattle for 3 years, still going strong and is mostly a team bat. :cool: