Recent content by Living_Legend

1. Living_Legend

World Cup

We lose everyone cheers. Soccer.
  2. Living_Legend

So the league I have been in for 7 years just turned into a Single Wall Only league..

Yes, yes I am...... I am the coach for the Hit Squad.... you?
  3. Living_Legend

So the league I have been in for 7 years just turned into a Single Wall Only league..

this is also the only one thats 7 guys and 3 girls.... i would have switched already but other leagues are 5 and 5. I dont want to lose my bitches they are what makes it fun so no Mens league for me. I can only get 3-4 frmales to show everyweek as well .... so yea...
  4. Living_Legend

Well then.... Im in a cheat league, the umps are friends with the players that have lived here forever in the ghetto. I'm all about just making it a Wood bat league.....
  5. Living_Legend

Will the model number always be on the bat? don't have it with me.
  6. Living_Legend

i coupied it into excel .... so are Worth C405 Supercell Lighthouse not approved anymore?
  7. Living_Legend

i found the list: http://www.asasoftball.com/about/getManufacturerDetail.asp i dont know how to print it out They will but these guys know nothing.... this is a ghetto ass league
  8. Living_Legend

no joke :).... I don't joke about softball, don't care enough, havent been out of the lounge in a year. First real post here.
  9. Living_Legend

They did this cause we play on small fields and they wanted to stop the smashing.... bring the game in some. My question is: How can I tell if the bat the other teams are using is single wall and not multi/composite or something else? Do all single ways say it on the bat? I just picked up...
  10. Living_Legend

This is not a sports thread so don't move it: World Baseball Classic

agreed..... but i had to look up when USA was playing. It's not on local TV and News stations...
  11. Living_Legend

I have the MLB Network and they have all the USA games. Pool D: Chase Field - Phoenix, Arizona http://web.worldbaseballclassic.com/wbc/2013/schedule_and_tickets/
  12. Living_Legend

Tonight on the MLB Network USA plays its first game against Mexico. No one seems to know this is happening. It’s the Olympics of baseball and every other country is huge into it but when I mention it here people are like what the **** is that? Adam Jones from the O's is on the team for the O's...