1. L

Old Easton synergy's

I was thinking the green and silver. Shoot me some pics
  2. L

Old Easton synergy's

Shoot me some pics and price
  3. L

Old Easton synergy's

Anyone got any old Easton synergy's+ they want to get rid of?
  4. L

Defensive strategies no fence parks

Hey y'all I was just wondering what everybody's ideas for defensive strategies are with fields that don't have fences. Seems like if you play too deep they just short ball you, but if you play too shallow then they drop bombs is there something I'm missing or is that just how it's played?
  5. L

FNG

Thanks for responding, I got a pop toss and a tee. I have a hard time finding people that want to practice as much as I do. I uploaded a video in the training section if you want to take a look. I already got.some solid pointers from @ShortYellowBus
  6. L

Proton Sports

Curious to hear a review. One thing I really like is that you can configure their bats in a ton of weights and loads.
  7. L

Mojo USA

What's the code?
  8. L

Proton Sports

There's a rep code that knocks it down to 260ish. Still seems high to me. Most of the batts I have are from used market, and you can usually find.some pretty good deals on FB BST pages.
  9. L

Another swing help thread

This is off the pop toss. Any advice welcomed. https://photos.app.goo.gl/YFocW2d989nz3Hre6
  10. L

FNG

Solid advice, thanks. I've been working on that with the tee. Haven't had any live pitching to see if it's helped yet. I really struggled hitting opposite when I first started. Setting up the tee deep and a bit outside has helped me understand pitch selection better.
  11. L

FNG

Just stumbled across the board. Last season was my first year playing softball, really enjoyed and jumped in balls deep. Been playing sober league ASA coed, as well as some city league ASA, and a couple USSA tournaments when I can find a team that needs a guy. Just wanted to introduce myself...