1. Los

HotW shipping update

I'm going to order some that would be good idea
  2. Los

HotW shipping update

Thank you for understanding mnball
  3. Los

HotW shipping update

Bobby I agree, I wish more people used those awesome balls you provide for BP. mnball, I am just trying to do damage control on the situation. Dudley will replace anybody who has that story line that their bat cracked prematurely. Not saying there is not a bad batch. I just want people to...
  4. Los

HotW shipping update

Hopefully this doesnt get me banned I'm just proving a point. Alot of haters out there. Alot of untruths. Check it out hope it sticks. Buy from SBF to support the reason we all get on here. Been a member since 2004.
  5. Los

Elite Partial Sponsor Package

Looking to move 12 player packages of Elite Bags, Turfs, 2 sets of uniforms all Elite brand of course. This will be a partial sponsorship, meaning the price is discounted from normal. Please text 714-787-8445 for more details. We need a $500 deposit from teams that are interested. You can...
  6. Los

2019 Miken Freak, Johnny Bailey model

The 12" Barrel is not for every player. The bat will perform if you learn to swing it. The performance is there and I believe that this bat is MONEY!!! Its one of my favorite bats out there.
  7. Los

2019 DUDLEY LIGHTNING LEGEND HOTW 2-PIECE 12 INCH

Dudley has fire in these two piece Dudleys.... They are hot out of the wrapper. Compression starts at 1500 PSI and drops to about 1350.
  8. Los

Original U2 legal for SSUSA?

The Rule for SSUSA is as follows: They allow old ASA Standard bats not new stamp ones. For example 2002, 2004 or 2008 Stamps are all good. If it just has the ASA which is new standard, then they are not legal for SSUSA Play. They allow USSSA 1.20 bats or ISA and SSUSA stamp bats with 1.21 BPF...
  9. Los

Elite Uniforms

Hey guys, Its been a while since I have been on here. We wanted to start the new year right, and reach out to you guys about uniform orders. If you can't get a hold of us, feel free to reach out to the Softball Fans staff for your future elite uniform orders. We will be releasing a new shoe...
  10. Los

Adidas Melee - durability issues??

I will make any one this guarantee. Bring any bat new to Vegas and we will go to ball field at SSISA masters and I will buy you a Dudley if your Hyper Z out performs a Dudley. If your Adidas or Miken out last a Dudley I will buy you a Dudley. The performance of the Dudley has never been a...
  11. Los

We can do pants Elite Brand, and Richardson or Pacific Hats. Text 714-787-8445 if you can wait...

We can do pants Elite Brand, and Richardson or Pacific Hats. Text 714-787-8445 if you can wait the lead time, I can give you a great price.
  12. Los

2017 Elite Roller Bags are almost here

They are scheduled to arrive Feb 5th.
  13. Los

ELITE SPORTS USA UNIFORM BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Custom go to elitesportusa.net uniform builder
  14. Los

ELITE SPORTS USA UNIFORM BLACK FRIDAY SALE

The Elite Sports USA OC Store exclusive. We have multiple packages available. Please text me at 714 787 8445 to customize your special price. We are offering an elite full sub jersey and combat piped pants. We are limited on pants so we will only be able to take teams on 1st come 1st serve...
  15. Los

Not just a senior bat

Not just a senior bat