Recent content by majicmike

1. M

rousey got her butt kicked

Lol,,, that was a beat down,, I'm glad Dana white could hold back his tears on national tv,, I couldn't be happier. Maybe it will humble her,,,, she can't say it was a lucky shot. She took a ass whipping from the opening bell
  2. M

For Sale Easton ASP100

Hope you get it worked out. I bought one used off ebay and it has become my 2nd favorite bat. Just wish I had bought a 27.
  3. M

How to get the ball up in the air

Come watch my rec team,,,You will be hitting them 300 ft high within a matter of minutes. If your looking distance,,Well,, we cant help with that.
  4. M

the Carolinas

Aren't the fields small?
  5. M

the Carolinas

That's the only place having a tourney close by. From what I seen they have tournaments almost every weekend.
  6. M

the Carolinas

Tell me about the fields at Peters Creek in Roseboro Nc. They look small and unattended on Google earth,,, strange layout.
  7. M

the Carolinas

We should have "G" talent with beer leauge effort.
  8. M

the Carolinas

This year I only played in a small rec league and we really sucked. Lost every game,,lol. I knew the team was any good when I decided to play but still had a great time. The main reason I played is too cross off a bucket list item. (Playing with son)
  9. M

avg homerun distance

Only time I hit balls 360 is when I miss them or the wind is blowing on my face about 20mph
  10. M

the Carolinas

Might be looking a couple players for weekend ball next year. Already have about 1500 bucks secured for Tourneys.
  11. M

Price Check Niw 26 dc41 re-issue

NIW with full year warranty can be had for 179 shipped.
  12. M

Price Check Miken DC41 ISF

50-75 bucks
  13. M

How often do you take BP?

About 40-60 swings a week with live pitching.
  14. M

Looking for a new bat

Read a lot of good stuff about the monsta DNA,,,I think Joker on here is a sales Rep
  15. M

Nww Freak 30 comes in 24 oz... thoughts?

Is the Dump truck loaded,,,is it a tandum? What year is the civic?? How many miles? What color? I cant really tell any different in distance between a 26 and 28. Longest shot this year in a game was with a 26.