the Carolinas

jrxp

Pull side Judy
Whos ur favorite sbf blogger? That's a new softball center question. Or what's ur favorite shaved bat of all time?

majicmike

Starting Player
Might be looking a couple players for weekend ball next year. Already have about 1500 bucks secured for Tourneys.

Stretch19

Grow up
who did you play with this year? 1500 is great, but only going to get you like 4 tourneys unfortunately...good start though

majicmike

Starting Player
who did you play with this year? 1500 is great, but only going to get you like 4 tourneys unfortunately...good start though

This year I only played in a small rec league and we really sucked. Lost every game,,lol. I knew the team was any good when I decided to play but still had a great time. The main reason I played is too cross off a bucket list item. (Playing with son)

majicmike

Starting Player
Tell me about the fields at Peters Creek in Roseboro Nc. They look small and unattended on Google earth,,, strange layout.

ogsoftballplaye

Tell me about the fields at Peters Creek in Roseboro Nc. They look small and unattended on Google earth,,, strange layout.

Fields are horrible. Like playing on concrete. Lots of shaved bats over there too. I started out playing on those fields and since playing on others I haven't been back in years. Don't miss the place at all.

Stretch19

Grow up
they have a bunch of backyard type tourneys there..SSAA is infamous for not checking bats, using hard ass balls and not caring about rosters

fields are in the middle of no where, however they have a pretty good concession stand

snoww01

The Veteran
Peters creek sucks.... But ssaa did test bats last year at states and worlds when we played ...not sure about this year we didn't play any ssaa...

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
In case you don't have the link here is the most updated info:

List is updated except for a couple upper teams that are coming but haven't registered yet to include a team from Minnesota

Very excited to see where we end up this years with numbers. For sure will be the biggest one yet

DATES
Jan 29-31 Lower
Feb 5-7 Comp/Upper
Feb 12-14 Rec/Coed

FIELD ADDRESS:
Turf Fields
Grand Park @ Market Commons
1004 Meyers Ave
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

HOST HOTELS:

Red Roof
2008 South Kings Hwy
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
843-626-4444

Crown Reef
2913 South Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
843-626-8077

TEAM LIST

RSB TOBACCO/COHTS (NC) (FULL PAID) + 6 RMS FOR TWO NIGHTS
NEXT TIME (NC) (FULL PAID) + 6 RMS FOR TWO NIGHTS
WARPATH SOFTBALL (MD) (FULL PAID) + 6 RMS FOR TWO NIGHTS
MBW MASONRY (WV) (PAID)
REDEYE SPORTS (MD) (PAID)
RED SNAPPER (NC)
NEW BREED SOFTBALL (VA) (REGISTERED AS: HIT N RUN SOFTBALL)
TOI (VA)
SYNERGY/BEAVER BAR/KLUTCH (SC)
LADY CODE RED (WOMENS)
CHESTERFIELD MOOSE #1980/PIZZA-WINGS-N-THINGS (VA)
LIVE WIRES (COED)
TEAM RESET (NC) ($100 CREDIT)
JOES (COED)
WHITEHEAD TRUCKING (VA)
BROADWAY BOMBERS (NC)
B&B TRUCKING (SC)
D2/WALKOFF SPORTS (OH)
REDEYE SPORTS (DE)
ATL LEGACY (GA)
ABSOLUTE CHAOS / MADSPORTS (NC)
PTI/FLOYD BROS SPORT (VA)
FISH HEAD/TOP SHELF (MD)
CRAYON EATERS (GA)
LION/J&E TRUCKING (NC)
D30 (OH) (COED)
TRIPLEPLAY (NC)
NEMESIS (VA)
STEEL CITY SOFTBALL (CO)
COWABUNGA DUDES (NC)
T&W (KY)
HONEY BADGERS/WILLIAMS TRANSPORT/ATWL/MOOSE COOLERS (SC)
SOUTHERN IMPACT (SC)
LUXURY SIMPLIFIED/PIONEER ROOFING ATHLETICS (SC)
DRILLIN IT (WV)
BROADWAY BOMBERS (NC)
NACHO HIPPO/AUNTIE ANNE'S(SC)
ATWLDESIGNS/BUCKET LIST (FL)
S&G (NC)
B&B SOFTBALL (NC)
RUTHLESS AGRESSION (NC) ($100 CREDIT)
GA CRUSADE (GA)
SEMPER FI (SC)
EAST COAST DAWGS (NC)
STL/ASCOT VALLEY FOODS (OH)
CHICK-FIL-A (VA)
2ND FAMILY/WARRANTY CENTER (NC)
HUTCHS WRECKER SERVICE (WV)
2ECOND STRING (OH)
MONSTARS (SC)
WORSHAM ATHLETICS/WORTH (NC)
TEAM BRAGG (NC)
TEAM BRAGG/LCR/WDMS/COED (NC) (COED)
TEAM PACK (WV)
STRICTLY BUSINESS (NC)
VOODOO (NC)
DIRTY SOUTH (GA)
OVERTIME (OH)
BURCH OIL/BUDWEISER/ESHORE SPORTS (MD)
OSD/CAMBRAY SOLUTIONS LLC (NJ)
STIXX (SC)
B&B (SC)
BAD INTENTIONS (OH)
TEAM BACKSIDE (OH)
POWERHOUSE (SC)
SLAUGHTERHOUSE (SC)
HOLY CITY (SC)
THE CREEPERS (PA)
COMMAND COMMUNICATION / MIKEN (SC)

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Crossfire should be there. We probably won't sign up till the last possible moment. lol

Last edited:

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
You want that Friday 7pm game then I guess Cliff lol

lol, you know we dont want to play till Saturday at 11. lol

i hope we get signed up asap, but i can't promise we will. Is it going to be first signed up get the preferred spots in the bracket? i can talk to the coach about that if yes.

jrxp

Pull side Judy
Carolinafsa.com. And no cliff y'all will get a 11 sat game it's not about timing it's all about the Benjamin's :D:D

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
lol, you know we dont want to play till Saturday at 11. lol

i hope we get signed up asap, but i can't promise we will. Is it going to be first signed up get the preferred spots in the bracket? i can talk to the coach about that if yes.

It's always first to sign up then once you pay you go to the top of the list. Paying order ultimately determines gametimes. Quicker you pay later you play.

Country35

Banned User
Lulz at rshane deleting threads now. What a joke. At least when i was critical of freedom when they were first starting they manned up and learned from it. Larry listened to what was going on and thus is growing faster than anyone else. Freedom first.

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
Lulz at rshane deleting threads now. What a joke. At least when i was critical of freedom when they were first starting they manned up and learned from it. Larry listened to what was going on and thus is growing faster than anyone else. Freedom first.

yeah you were for sure pretty hard on us 4-5 years ago in the beginning, but i think everyone was....new guys on the block...what the heck is freedom...you won't last....just another fly by night organization...etc etc....hard work, honesty, great prizes, treating all teams the same way etc i think has been our biggest qualities to help us grow....

thanks for the support AR