MarcTheArc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Arc what's up it's Nicky fam lol I can't believe I just found you on here. I know you can help me out getting a decent used jh mutant 27.5 or less. I got a few bats I could trade or I could always pay cash. Let me kno and if you wanna hit this week lmk. Hope all is well. "MARC THE ARC! MARC THE ARC! MARK THE ARC!!" lol message or u can just call if you want
    You can preorder by sending a $160.00 money order & a return address to the following address.

DRASH "WARFIGHTER" WORTH TITAN
    5810A HWY 189 NORTH
    BAKER, FL 32531

Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 1-877-GO-DRASH
    Andy,
    Send me a pic or two of it, especially near the endcap. It will help me get a better idea for a price. 3-320 could be low balling it depending on condition.
    You posted on my thread about a week ago about whether I should get rid of this or not. I put a price check and got between 300-320. Not disputing those just trying to ask some of the guys who have been around longer if they agree. Your opinion would be greatly appreciated. I have more pics if needed.

Thx,
    Andy

http://www.softballfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=868822
    Have a 27 oz posted in the selling sec. Tore my achilles tendon out for the season
    freak 98 27, anti-virus 26, {both in nice shape, bag and dirt scratches only} techfire rage 26{like new condition} I have access to a Nokona Renegade 28 in good shape,and an Anderson Matrix 28 in good shape. the last two are a friend of mine's. None of these bats have any stress cracks or rattles. LMK what you have.
    Not sure what do you have to trade or what are you looking for have a niw og cnt 26oz
    hey whats up, i have another og flex 26oz in better cond, then the other you got from me looking to trade for same bat in heavier 27 or 28
    Hi Charl,
    Good talking to you yesterday....we're on at 11:40 on field 1. Team Misfits. Hope you can hang, stop by and say hello.
    I left a msg. on my site and realized you prolly wouldn't see it. Anyway, I was wondering why I hadn't heard back from Hick as I saw him about a month ago and then contacted him after...damn. I'll pm you my email...haven't heard a whole lot of good news lately, ugh! Btw, next time you're playing in EP or in Pawtucket, shoot me a text. If I'm not playing in a tourney (rare these days, lol), I'd love to come down and check out a game!
    Yeah, I got the stuff. Sorry, I thought I PMed you. In fact, I'm wearing one of the shirts right now, and cut the lawn in the hat today.:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…