Recent content by MarquamStrategy

1. M

Slowpitch bats vs Fastpitch bats for females?

I'm preparing for the seasons coming up next year, and looking to pick up a couple bats for the ladies. They are smaller girls (just out of high school) and I feel the 26oz may be heavy enough to affect their swings and comfort at the plate. So question is, should I stick with slowpitch bats...
  2. M

Yes..another choose my bat thread

Thanks all----to the guy asking if I realize the Sunday Swagger is a high end bat. Yes I do, but it is never on the list of a must have bats, as you can see with all the replies above, it's not listed once. So when I said high end, I was looking for top 5ish or at least the best one for them...
  3. M

I have to wait and see which balls we will be using next year for league, but it seems I would lean to the Z-series or one of the easton's, as those are where I was kind of leaning before the feedback. I will look up those reaper's! Thanks all I appreciate your thoughts and advice, good luck...
  4. M

I've finally been able to start using some of the higher end bats, and I can see the difference, and while I have a broken hand and can not swing right now, I'd like to get some feedback on a new bat for next season. Here is what I need Asa Stamp (any year) 26oz (balanced) Used is preferred...
  5. M

Anyone know what batch of Freak this is, if even an OG

Thank you, tried to get a hold of seller, and since I asked for the serial and no response by them, I am thinking not 1st batch.
  6. M

Anyone know what batch of Freak this is, if even an OG

Just trying to figure out if it's a deal worth pursuing or not.
  7. M

Demarini phoenix

Okay thanks for the feedback, I understand the wear and tear price difference, it just seemed the Phenix had much more range than some other bats, so thought there would be something more to it, that I didn't quite get. Appreciate it as always.
  8. M

Demarini phoenix

Phenix -8 33/25 NIW:$375-$450 Used:$245-$375 Why such a price difference in the used? What causes a $130 change in value? Is it just simply the wear and tear of it, or is there certain models that demand a higher cost? I hear these are good bats, but not sure what to look for when buying one...
  9. M

coed help

Don't think of it as men and women, but players as a whole. Their skills will dictate what you do. Depending on my lineup week to week I had 3 women outfielders with 1 guy, another I had all women infield and all men outfield, but normally it stays pretty consistent of C, 1st, 2nd, 2 outfield...
  10. M

Need advice on trade here

You are absolutely right on the post, and yep because I was new at selling or trading, I was indeed questionable about it, when I was not getting the confirmation, so I just asked people who had EXPERIENCE in this, what they thought on it. It was a question on how GTG you were, or you...
  11. M

Price Check Xeno 33/23

It's just on the local craigslist, I seem them going for around $300 NIW, seller paid $330, and he is selling $100. Good deal, or not a bat worth picking up either way?
  12. M

GTG Kingbird21

No BS, straight forward and quick, both in responses and shipping. Very GTG I will enjoy trying out the Sunday Swagger, and hope you equally enjoy the Velocit-e
  13. M

If USPS is closed and you still want to ship

The only mistake made was not knowing that my local post office wasn't open even for a half day on a Saturday. Being my first deal as a trade (even though i've bought in the past) this mistake can and did happen as it was rushed by both sides. Again, the only reason any of you knew about...
  14. M

It's a two sided street my friend. My goal was to trade the bat, not when, how, or for what. The person that inquired wanted the bat, and was wanting a decision asap so the bats could be shipped first thing in the morning. I was trying to be cool with him, and agreed. If I would of known then...
  15. M

As I've said before, everything has been noted, understood, and will be exercised. Comments are becoming very monotonous and irrelevant. Not complaining, or surprised, just stating.