Recent content by martin9445

1. M

Phoenix Area BP

ttt... location?
  2. M

Painted Ultra

damnit! was gona post this. krazy how it explains steps by steps. and even makes it to a worth instead a miken... man seriously its just shirts. ijs...
  3. M

LTB Elite Pants

Looking to buy a Christmas gift for my brother. I am thinking about buying him some elite baseball pants, new or used but not to bad (yes im a cheap broke college student brother :D). i believe he wears 40 in boombahs, so not sure what the size will be in elite. So looking to buy some elites and...
  4. M

All Valley Tournaments rained out!

Cancelled, last minute. moved to next weekend...
  5. M

All Valley Tournaments rained out!

Anything on the Apache Jtc tourney? I know the one in Festival is cancelled. thanks
  6. M

Sponsorship Letter

May i plz get one also, [email protected] Thanks a bunch...
  7. M

LTB some big boy demarinis

flyswatter 28oz $165.00 or trade lmk what you got... to heavy for me
  8. M

LTB 30oz Demarini Juggernaut, J2, or FSE

Got this one a trade, was told was a 27oz and instead its 28oz. just swung it once or twice, but too heavy. lmk... >>> flyswatter 28oz $165.00 gifted
  9. M

For Trade AT&T iPhone 3and 4

is it unlocked and will it work with tmobile service?? pm or txt 9282559445
  10. M

Native Worlds

the outlaw van??? or native worlds lol jkn... :D
  11. M

Whole enchilada

No team yet, but hopefully i jump on a team. :mad: anyone looking for a player lmk
  12. M

Native Worlds

you mean "whiskey d**k"... lol! he playing with OUTLAWS from page with Brandon. Don't think he playing coed. Im running with Nations and jackie's coed team. Big D was funE, he telling me to bring up sum beers cuz Utah has weak beer lol :cool:
  13. M

Native Worlds

And also forgot to mention, all teams playing this wknd in the E Utrip Worlds in AZ. good luck!! Be hell of a wknd... :eek:
  14. M

Native Worlds

To all the teams and players that are going to native worlds this wknd in Salt Lake City, just wanna wish you all a safe travel and back and most of all good luck. Any predictions; top 3?? :D
  15. M

For Sale bats for sale

send me pics of the booger 928-255-9445 thanks...