All Valley Tournaments rained out!

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I don't know but it was still raining here at 5am in Scottsdale. The streets are pretty damn flooded around here as the water rentention sucks.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
It's pouring, I can't remember the last time it rained for this heavy this long. My backyard looks like a Gigantic Lake.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
I don't know but it was still raining here at 5am in Scottsdale. The streets are pretty damn flooded around here as the water rentention sucks.

Water retention? Wouldn't we not want to retain water in the streets out here in the desert?:eek::D:eek:

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Water retention? Wouldn't we not want to retain water in the streets out here in the desert?:eek::D:eek:

I don't know how it is in Yuma. But here we have "green belts" and water retention zones where the water is suppose to flow so streets don't get flooded. The ones by my house never do the job though so the water backs up into the streets and floods the properties.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Benefit tourny at SRP got postponed after a few games had already been played.

Damn, must've been like a mud bowl playing in that slop.
My kids flag football game even got cancelled cause cleats and **** were getting stuck in the field the early games.

#10_

Coach
It really wasn't THAT bad when they canceled it, but about an hour afterwards, it started coming down a lot harder and that's when it would've been a problem.