1. M

Mutation of my poptoss.

I'm definitely copying that. Great idea and looks like it works awesome
  2. M

For Sale Rawlings HOH First Base Mitt

PM database down. Shoot me a text. 512-736-5886
  3. M

For Sale Let's Have Some Fun....Rawlings September Gold Glove Club

I'm in on either the tan/black or the chocolate/camel, but I think the chocolate gets my vote...I think
  4. M

I'm not completely in tune with the black/green, either. Really just like the idea of a 1B glove...
  5. M

I'll take one of these if we go this route...sounds like that might make the 3 glove minimum
  6. M

For Sale 27/28 ASA Recoils

I'll take the 27. PM sent
  7. M

New L5 question

i bought one here and love it. One problem...I literally had it in my hands about ten days and it already got kicked out of a tournament for a BAD rattle. It's definitely not a little sand rattle. It sounds like a few chunks of something about the size of nickels. The good news is I talked...
  8. M

trade advice

I would. And if you don't have to start a TE, he might be the only TE I would start over even a tier two WR.
  9. M

First draft of the year....how'd I do?

I'm from Massachusetts, big Patriots fan, and I definitely drafted heavy on the Patriots. I was going to take Ridley instead of CJ2K if the guy before me didn't take him. I know if Brady gets hurt, I'm going to have to do some digging, but this league drafted really crazy. Cecil Shorts is...
  10. M

First draft of the year....how'd I do?

Non-PPR league, 10 teams, carry 17 on our roster, QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 2 Flex, TE, K, DEF. I had the 7th pick Running backs CJ Spiller LeSean McCoy Chris Johnson Giovanni Bernard Daryl Richardson Shane Vereen Wide Receivers Danny Amendola Kenbrell Thompkin Jordy Nelson TY Hilton...
  11. M

How awesome is your tourny team?

Yeah...maybe. I've played D and C ball a little bit, so not a big brag. This was the first year our team played together, and we thought we'd have a solid team, but you never know. So we're an E team for the rest of the year at least. We've won 9, and only been out of the top five for 1...
  12. M

How awesome is your tourny team?

http://www.usssa.com/sports/Team3.asp?TeamID=1899907 We'll be moving up next year :D
  13. M

Lightest turfs?

Let me guess....infielder???? Come play outfield in a 5 man defense in 100 degree heat for an all day tournament and then talk to me about light shoes. It might not make a difference for a game at a time, but I feel better wearing light shoes. In the same breath, for me, the weight wasn't...
  14. M

Lightest turfs?

Good choice. Hope they work out for you like they did for me
  15. M

Lightest turfs?

I just bought a pair of these, and they are the best of both worlds. SUPER light (6.7oz according to the link...I actually thought they had shipped an empty box when I got them), awesome traction (those lugs are about the same size as the lugs on Elite turfs), and very comfortable(very flexible...