For Sale Let's Have Some Fun....Rawlings September Gold Glove Club

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
So Rawlings just hit me up with something very interesting. For the September run of the Gold Glove Club we get to build TWO custom models with our own specs.

Guys this is a great chance to get a custom at a much cheaper price. But as with everything else in life it comes with limitations.

1. Must order minimum three gloves....should not be an issue.
2. Order has to be in by 5/1.
3. Gloves cannot utilize mesh at all.
4. Pro Preferred or Heart of the Hide.
5. This one will hurt a little....must use the form or the glove builder ONLY. We cannot stray from the form offerings at all.

Currently I am thinking about a larger slowpitch sized model and a baseball model.

Feel free to build what you would like to buy and post it. I would like to get a few options that others are interested in. Maybe do a vote once we have some favorites picked.

Build a baseball and softball model!!

10nike

Addicted to Softballfans
Well if tan horween is an option on the glove builder by 5/1, all tan horween Hoh 504-6 w/ split welting is a no brainer, and I call dibs on one.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
let's get crazy. horween and green. best 1b pattern ever right?

horween%20and%20green1_zpsospeludx.png

horween%20and%20green2_zpsbtosvo9o.png

CircleL

Starting Player
A 504 with a basket web.

In dark green with an orange basket web and grey lacing looked interesting when i mocked it up!

But any color 504 with a basket web would be pretty cool! No tan, already waiting for one of those.

Also, i do like the 1B glove above!

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I need a set price Chad. That way I can just set up PayPal to make automatic monthly purchases to you. Just like a magazine subscription but instead of paper, I'm getting leather.

Wally Gator

Starting Player
DCT and 504

VIZyIex.jpg

DCT using new color golden brown, chocolate, and primo sherry.
http://customgloves.rawlings.com/design/d82cth/trimColor?_ga=1.188725166.72164627.1454247686

9CoVtFs.jpg

504 using new color butterscotch and black.
http://customgloves.rawlings.com/design/b7cn81/customize?_ga=1.255393678.72164627.1454247686

These 2 patterns are highly regarded here and Rawlings has used a catchers mitt, 12.25, 12, 11.75, 11.50, and 11.25 glove sizes so far for the club gloves. I think these would reach a large consumer base.

Last edited: