Recent content by mixell3

1. mixell3

Combatant Fantasy Football

that smiley face is a D
  2. mixell3

QB:Fitzpatrick, Orton WR:Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzpatrick, Bess, Jerome Simpson RB:Hillis, Green-Ellis, Benson, Snelling TE:Davis, Marcedes Lewis Flex:Mike Williams (TB) K:Hartley DEF:Pitt
  3. mixell3

Draft Guides?

fantasy guru is great, i listen to him on Fantasy Guru is great, i listen to him on XM radio. But i subscribe to Rotowire, where espn gets their player info from.
  4. mixell3

Rate my team?

if Green Bay doesnt have super bowl hangover Jennings will be good. If Lloyd plays like he did last year then all is well. Your RB's are very good, I don't like the Crabtree pick though. Ben in the 6th round is good. I'd like to play with that team in a 12 team league, especially when the ppr is...
  5. mixell3

Paypal sent
  6. mixell3

Combatant and SBF special

Brilliant!!!
  7. mixell3

Helping the Kids

Hey Neil, that was donated by me, Leeds, and Baker, they need a mention as well. I hope you get lots of money for your foundation.
  8. mixell3

Any Combatants coming to Bismarck??

all two weeks of it
  9. mixell3

27oz DS has something rolling around in there

Why get Hey Now involved in this.
  10. mixell3

.52 core 275 comp balls & Combats...

from what i understand these ball really don't affect good hitters but make bad hitters worse, and makes shaved sticks worthless.
  11. mixell3

Bat Ideas

Yes ^^^^^^
  12. mixell3

27oz DS has something rolling around in there

I agree ^^^^
  13. mixell3

Combat noob guide V1.0

nice job Monger
  14. mixell3

Best bat grip?

Combat grips are the way to go if you don't use hockey tape and 3M.
  15. mixell3

Anyone else having paint flaking problems this bad?

this guys bats are different, they look like he's taking a wire brush to the end of his bats. that's why I suggested that he check his bat bag.