Rate my team?

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
Pick #8 in a snake draft. 12 team PPR league (.5), 4 pts Passing TDs All other TDs are 6 pts.

Start QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, WR/RB, K, D

QB - Roethlisberger, Flacco
WR - G Jennings, LLoyd, Crabtree, Bess
RB - Mendenhall, Jones-Drew, Tolbert, Thomas (MIA), Helu
TE - Gronkowski, Miller (PIT)
K - Rackers
D - NE

I feel like I need to get better at my RB position.

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
Yes, then Manning and Rivers went ahead of me in the 2nd. I will admit Im not the best at drafting teams. Its a free league for fun so theres nothing to win or lose.

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
Took Ben the raper in the 6th and Flacco in the 9th. Before that I wasn't really thinkingabout QBs. I used my 1st 5 picks on RBs and WRs.

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans
Honestly that team could be decent Jennings is gonna be a beast, Lloyd had an outstanding year last year we'll see if he can match it, mendy will be good specially in a ppr, tolbert will score all the goal line td's, and the rapist is a great qb as much as I hate to admit it.....being a browns fan it sickens me but the Steelers are always great on both sides of the ball

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans
iI would start the rapist, mendy, Jones-drew, tolbert, Jennings, Lloyd, gronk and Ide say that's a pretty solid lineup

BAplaya11

Bombin' Outa Control
Pick #8 in a snake draft. 12 team PPR league (.5), 4 pts Passing TDs All other TDs are 6 pts.

K - Rackers
D - NE

I dont have a problem with the QBs it is what it is, solid guys. RB is your strength to me, you need help at WR. I dont like Jennings in PPR as his value is tied to big plays, same with your TE not PPR guys they are TD dependent. If something goes wrong in the TD department you could get screwed there. Tolbert is a solid back up, i would try and trade mendenhall or MJD for top WR, like Andre or Roddy. Tolbert and D thomas are great picks, and who knows what could happen to Helu in Wash. Crabtree has BUST written all over him, poor development and a crappy QB, and Lloyd who knows about him as well. Fluke? Orton or Tebow. A lot of chances taken in this draft and they could pay off but it could also be a disaster.

packerbacker796

Bi-Polar as they Come
Tim Hightower will be starting for the Redskins so grab instead of Helu. Also Crabtree is hurt so Braylon Edwards will getting alot of looks.

mixell3

if Green Bay doesnt have super bowl hangover Jennings will be good. If Lloyd plays like he did last year then all is well. Your RB's are very good, I don't like the Crabtree pick though. Ben in the 6th round is good. I'd like to play with that team in a 12 team league, especially when the ppr is only .5

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator

K - Rackers
D - NE

RB is fine, Tolbert is going to make or break you, but I think he's gonna be money, again. WR is for sure your weakness. Lloyd is going back to mediocrity this year.

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
I am thinking of dropping Helu and adding Jacoby Ford. I also plan to drop my spare TE after my TE's bye week and add another RB. Im hoping I can find a decent backup RB then.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
I am thinking of dropping Helu and adding Jacoby Ford. I also plan to drop my spare TE after my TE's bye week and add another RB. Im hoping I can find a decent backup RB then.

I would drop Miller now. His numbers were wretched last year and I'm a fan of his. Never carry 2 TE unless you can play them both.

Helu might be good, but in the Shannahan system you'll never know it. If I HAD to draft a WAS RB, it'd be Hightower and that doesn't instill me with confidence. He'll probly get goal line carries though.