Recent content by mjross81

1. mjross81

Grip n rip and knob cuffs

I have 5 black gnr and 4 knob cuffs (2 black, 1 red, 1 blue) someone wants them all $25 shipped. Havent played in years and just found all my old stuff.
  2. mjross81

For Sale Demarini j2 and (2) cf5

Been at least 8 years since last played ball due to injuries. Found all my stuff sitting in closet while cleaning. J2 is used about a season's worth. Cf5s, the one has maybe 20 hits on it. Other is niw. All bats are 34/26. I have my demarini roller bag and bat pack available as well. Looking for...
  3. mjross81

Lock the Line-ups?

Are they even still actively playing? If they haven't paid and are still making lineup moves then they are beat and should be locked. May even make any wins in meantime forfeit (if you have ability) until they pay.
  4. mjross81

2014 NFL Draft starts tonight

Gruden wants to **** manziel so bad. I don't know why I'm watching this on espn.
  5. mjross81

Ravens named ray

best quote I saw on the situation "suspect, Rice, attempted to run but was tackled by authorities before reaching 3 yards."
  6. mjross81

nfl playoffs

Bowman leg got ****ed up.
  7. mjross81

trade Zac Stacy for Matt Ryan??

He'd be willing to take brown instead but still leaning no.
  8. mjross81

trade Zac Stacy for Matt Ryan??

With Rodgers down I have no real qb and in a 14 team league there's nothing really on waiver wire. I'm still leaning towards no considering that the falcons sucks, have no running game (so d can just sit on the pass) and now with Tony g hurt too he really has no one to throw to anymore. Ppr...
  9. mjross81

gronk or gates?

Ppr. Only concern I have is possible snap count on gronk. terrible problem to have w/ 2 te1 so will be trading one after this week but desperately need a win.
  10. mjross81

WR3 thoughts?

I picked him up and am starting him this week. But then again, my team sucks donkey nuts.
  11. mjross81

Stafford or Vick

Vick and hope he also dumps a pass to McCoy for some 2x points.
  12. mjross81

Wut, no thursday night football thread?

Rams will be lucky to win 4 games this year w/ that o-line. SF living in their backfield.
  13. mjross81

brown or moore...

Yeah, I pretty much only show up in craft beer thread anymore. Probably be the last fantasy question I have this year as my team is just horrid
  14. mjross81

brown or moore...

God. My team blows!
  15. mjross81

brown or moore...

Marlon brown or lance more. Have to drop one to pick up a kicker. 14 team ppr league so whoever gets dropped will be on someone else's roster next week. Moore has been the suck but has a better upside for a bigger game. once Jones comes back I'm unsure of brown's roll but because of injuries...