mrhollywood_95
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tony! Wasup my *****. Habari Gani? How's everything going? What's this, you just beat a master? Huh? Who? I'm a master debater. Betcha can't beat that!
    April 18th is our first game.. double header.. 7:20 and 8:30.. It is every other weekend.. dbl headers same time every other week..
    LOL...maybe you should try to play someone who is in their 90's. Once you get good at chess, you never want to go back to playing checkers. I was taught how to play chess 18 years ago and I havent played checkers since.
    Man, I got beat by my patient the other day.. and he is 86 years old.. I have no frickin clue on what I am doing.. I think I will stick to checkers..
    Cool man congrats on the big victory. I just played for the 1st time in a while yesterday and got beat by my younger bro... In my defense he's not a bad player.

Can't wait to get out and play some ball too. I hope we have a warm spring. With all the snow and freezing weather we've had it will probably take longer for the fields to dry :(
    Not too bad. I just beat a chess Master a couple of weeks ago. I really miss playing softball, though. Cant wait til it gets warm enough to get outside and start playing.
    No - too many people will be there. Do me a favor, if only about 5 people show up give me a call 313-475-5661. Anything more than 6 people per cage is too slow. But I do want to come, I just hate the waiting around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…