Recent content by NickyD5

1. N

HOF March 5-6

Yea that chick was crazy... Bottom line team Castle had every guy but two swinging the same stick passing it like it was an 800 meter relay.. Only problem we had was that a guy shot middle with it.. so that caused a slight delay... Then the shortstop said something out of line and that caused a...
  2. N

HOF March 5-6

Saturdays weather is looking good but seeing some drops in the cast for sunday... for those that play down there, do/will they attempt to get most games in saturday?
  3. N

HOF March 5-6

Anyone hear anything about brackets???
  4. N

HOF March 5-6

Team I'm with is playing E... Guess that means we make a left at the moonshine stand instead of following the banjos... Gonna be good just to have some grass under the feet with all the snow we have in NJ. Hope the weather holds up..
  5. N

HOF March 5-6

Appreciate it...
  6. N

HOF March 5-6

Wouldn't expect anything less.. Looking forward to it. Anything is better than two feet of snow on the ground. Anyone know an addy of where the E games are being played?
  7. N

HOF March 5-6

First time playing this tournament looking for some feedback.... Thanks
  8. N

Indoor Modified Tournament Northern NJ

Congrats to the Tigers for taking it down once again... Finals came down to the last inning if I remember correctly.. Then a 2 Run HR gave the Tigers the edge/win over Los Bambinos.. Great night of picthing by all, but there wasn't a team that could match up with the one/two punch that the...
  9. N

Friday Night we have the following teams: Los Unidos, Red Sox, Titans, Team Crunos, and Home Sweet Home... Saturday Night we have: Hoy Se Bebe, Kearny Eagles, Pantera Entertainment, Los Bambinos, and (Returning Champs) North Shore Tigers.... all Team Coach's have received the start times and...
  10. N

Yes it is.... not sure why you would think otherwise!! Friday and Saturday night
  11. N

We are going to have at least 7 teams.. Double elim.. I'll let you know teams/brackets by mid of next week.. Hope you can make it 2 in a row.. but it won't be easy....
  12. N

will check with him right away and have him contact you.. let me know if he hasn't done so... Thanks
  13. N

February 5th.. next modified tournament.. first 7 teams get in.. two spots left, spots filling up fast. CASH PAYOUT to the winner... Double Elimination!!!
  14. N

Last time I checked we had three that where pending arrival of payment.... First come first served!! Verbal doesn't guarantee a spot
  15. N

Read above!!