Recent content by ninerempire25

1. ninerempire25

BOOMBAH GLOVES / any good

I've been using my Boombah for about 6 years now. Been happy with it. I just picked up another glove (Miken Pro Series)
  2. ninerempire25

Easton Tantrum line up

Not sure if you guys saw but Easton restocked the 1 piece Tantrums....26oz sold out quick but 25oz are still available . Played a pick up game Thanksgiving Morning. Let a few guys swing my 25oz that oreded 26 and said they wished they ordeded a 25oz instead
  3. ninerempire25

Easton Tantrum line up

Well I picked up a used 1 piece to compare to my Pink 2 piece . My area doesn't compression so didn't care because I mostly just play league nowadays . Damn it's 🔥I already want another one lol
  4. ninerempire25

Easton Tantrum line up

Been seeing and hearing so much about the 1 piece Tantrum . I've really been a big 1 piece fan so I picked up the pink 2 piece Motherload . After about 150 swings it hit a new level of 🔥🔥 If you can't find a 1 piece don't sleep on the 2 piece . I've heard they're equally as hot it's just the 2...
  5. ninerempire25

LTB 26oz 2021 Onyx Matrix

Like to try out a 240 26oz Onyx Matrix
  6. ninerempire25

Which LS 240 has the most flex ?

Curious which of the 240 LS's has the most flex in the handle ?? Thanks
  7. ninerempire25

Lower back and hip pain/discomfort after taking BP

Not sure if my swing is that tore up or what ? I'm 50+ now but still playing league a few nights a week. I'm a Right Handed hitter but for the last few weeks I've had lower left back and hip discomfort after taking live BP and sometimes after games. It will gradually go away after about 2 days...
  8. ninerempire25

For Sale A Few 3XL Drifits

Have Four size 3XL Drifits (3 Partial and 1 Full) Selling all together ONLY $60 SHIPPED (PayPal friends/family or Venmo )for all 4 4 size 3XL DriFits
  9. ninerempire25

Gold Dot Extreme vs Thunder ZN.

How and where did you get 20% off ??
  10. ninerempire25

What is your softball kryptonite?

My Mind... I'll hit good during BP but when it comes to hitting during a game my good mechanics are out the window . Very Frustrating
  11. ninerempire25

Suncoast banned

I got fed up with Suncoast and just sold off what I had. Not wanting to deal with them anymore
  12. ninerempire25

Batting Gloves

so far one of the most durable gloves I've used are a $18 pair from am*z*N... Seibertron Batting Gloves
  13. ninerempire25

LS 240 bats are overpriced trash

Just picked up a South Beach and APG2 . No issues so far with about 200 swings but I'm also not a HR hitter either...lol
  14. ninerempire25

Bad news

I sure hope so...I want to be able to swing mine again . Been seeing a lot of people selling theirs on FB. So is the new CE 2 legal ?
  15. ninerempire25

Slowpitch softball discord

What's the actual name of the group to join ?