Recent content by niteshadow

1. niteshadow

DeMarini Aftermath

Swung mine again tonite in second game for it. 3 teammates used it and we all combined to go 14-16 with 2 homeruns and 4 off the fence. It opened way up and the barrel is super responsive, also an awesomely huge sweet spot. It still sounds pingy, and the flex between the walls still feels...
  2. niteshadow

FU DAWG or The Aftermath

The Aftermath does have a softer barrel than the Fu.
  3. niteshadow

FU DAWG or The Aftermath

Ive swung both, but different weights. The Fu is definitely stiff as far as DeMarini's go. The flipper is a mix right in between the fu and the j3a as far as stiffness. Last night was my first 3 swings with the flipper so not a whole lot to go on, but they were all pretty solid shots with great...
  4. niteshadow

DeMarini Aftermath

It for sure feels like the original flipper in that you can feel the walls compressing. It swung like a mix of the j3a and fu dawg. Not super stiff, and not super flexy. With only 3 swings on mine I think Im really going to like it.
  5. niteshadow

DeMarini Aftermath

Well well well good sir. Things are looking good for you indeed.
  6. niteshadow

DeMarini Flipper Aftermath Update - Good News!

I've had mine preordered for a while. My biggest fear was that DeMarini wouldnt ship when they said they would. But it sounds all good:D
  7. niteshadow

Will SBF Store offer the Flipper AM at a discount to board members?

Now this is what I like to hear:D
  8. niteshadow

Do you prefer a backpack or bag for your stuff??

I used to use a backpack, but truly a good roller is way better. I love having room for two gloves, cleats, balls, and a mask if I want it.
  9. niteshadow

LTB 28oz VX2...

USSSA or ASA?
  10. niteshadow

For Trade 27oz NR Fu Dawg

Let me know if interested in selling.
  11. niteshadow

For Trade 27oz Avarice98

Pm sent good sir
  12. niteshadow

Avarice

For some reason I dont think they put sweet spots on the end caps.:(
  13. niteshadow

Avarice

Are these endloaded or balanced? I've been thinking about ordering one, but I really dont swing endloaded bats well.
  14. niteshadow

Sleeper Bats

That's actually 3 bats:D But I agree on them all.
  15. niteshadow

Best ASA winter bat

The one mlc is just a frickin tank and really hard to break.