Recent content by norcal831

1. norcal831

For Sale Freak 98 and Freak Nasty

picks of the 98?
  2. norcal831

Coed

JHall24... you sound really ignorant. "nuff said" Id really like to elaborate more but to be honest... i really dont feel like it. feeling froggy you can come out to CA and have BP against my 3rd base girl (4 year starter at a Div.1 college) and she can send you home sulking.
  3. norcal831

Santa Cruz CA 5/7

Any guys interested in playing let me know...
  4. norcal831

Santa Cruz ca 5/7

Looking for 2 guys for DeLaveaga fun in the sun tomorrow, give me a call if interested.... Jon (831) 277-1959
  5. norcal831

Is it stupid?

Trying to help get your post count up more
  6. norcal831

Is it stupid?

Thanks for the edumacation, never played ISA
  7. norcal831

Is it stupid?

Figured who better to ask than people who possibly might encounter this issue... Granted I don't have a roller. Guess once I save up enough money to buy my own ASA bat then I can delete this thread
  8. norcal831

Is it stupid?

I don't see understand the relation Seems like a great rule...
  9. norcal831

Is it stupid?

Yeah... I should know better than to ask a softball related question in a forum and actually expect an intelligent response I guess I shouldn't, I'm lame and use team bats Thanks
  10. norcal831

Is it stupid?

To bring my U-trip bats to an ASA league game? I have a bat bag backpack that holds two bats, both being U-trip's. I just grab my bag from the trunk and go to the field. So does carrying two non usable bats look worse than a bat bag with no bats? Plus I increase the risk of someone stealing them...
  11. norcal831

Cleats or turfs?

I'm also in the market for turfs, looking at the Boombah Trails but it's hard for me to fathom not having cleats. I have a pair of Adidas replacement cleats and yeah my feet hurt more on tourney days but man I love the traction I get in the outfield when I replace the cleats.
  12. norcal831

Nor Cal 3/12/11

cool, thanks man
  13. norcal831

Nor Cal 3/12/11

Got a 3 day weekend, was hoping to get a tourney in this Sat. I play OF, D league in tourneys.
  14. norcal831

Just got this in the mail...

haha thanks... she swears by Demarini and probably bought it more for her than me :eek: I don't know what she paid for it, she went through a board bro on here that I play tournies with and I think he has an in on Stadiums
  15. norcal831

Just got this in the mail...

yes... will power haha:D being broke all the time helped too ;)