Is it stupid?

norcal831

Star Player
To bring my U-trip bats to an ASA league game? I have a bat bag backpack that holds two bats, both being U-trip's. I just grab my bag from the trunk and go to the field. So does carrying two non usable bats look worse than a bat bag with no bats? Plus I increase the risk of someone stealing them if I'm not paying attention...

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
As long as you dont use them.. wtf cares? Its actually pretty bad ass you play in a league and you dont even use a bat.. :rolleyes:

hatemail

Starting Player
who cares? i show up old school style...wood bat and glove over the knob....shoulder carried to the field...

norcal831

Star Player
no but the fact you made a thread about it is :rolleyes:

Yeah... I should know better than to ask a softball related question in a forum and actually expect an intelligent response

As long as you dont use them.. wtf cares? Its actually pretty bad ass you play in a league and you dont even use a bat.. :rolleyes:

I guess I shouldn't, I'm lame and use team bats

Who cares. Probably looks better than an empy bat bag.

Thanks

who cares? i show up old school style...wood bat and glove over the knob....shoulder carried to the field...

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow, I can't believe this is actually a thread

Let's get the post count up here though.

To answer your questions though you have all the correct mindsets on the topic. More likely for something to happen to your bats, dumb that you are bringing bats to the field only to have to borrow someone elses or use a team bat, etc.

norcal831

Star Player

To answer your questions though you have all the correct mindsets on the topic. More likely for something to happen to your bats, dumb that you are bringing bats to the field only to have to borrow someone elses or use a team bat, etc.

Figured who better to ask than people who possibly might encounter this issue... Granted I don't have a roller.
Guess once I save up enough money to buy my own ASA bat then I can delete this thread

Toph

Addicted to Softballfans
You need to throw some old metals in the bag. That way, if you are up big and out of home runs, you can burn them with a crappy bat.

You'd feel pretty ****ty if I burned you with my 33/24 Michelle Smith Supercell 2.

IMG_5641.jpg

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
no but the fact you made a thread about it is :rolleyes:

This...........

this is silly / thread

softballfans would not exist if they relied on worthy or relevant topics..

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
They just do that so people with receipts will contact them. It's a nice way to get around the rules. ;)

I always thought it was to get their bat count up? Could be either, I don't have many so I don't put it in my sig...

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
During the summer I play singlewall, ASA, and Utrip. Its to much work to keep switching out bats in my bag and remembering what day it is in the morning before I have my coffee so I just carry my bats for all 3 in my bat pack. Only downside is at one point one of the dumbass's on my coed team grabbed my SCN2 out of my bag thinking it was my SCN3 and hit with it. Luckily the other team didn't notice and it quickly found its way back into my bag.