Recent content by olddude

1. olddude

LTB Need a good Senior Bat

Tried the HotW, the endload feels too heavy. A couple of teammates loved it, but they already swing ELs. Looking for something balanced, prefer 13 and 14 inch barrels. Keep it under $125.
  2. olddude

Senior bat closest to LS Z2K feel

Starting to play softball again, now in senior league. Before taking I fell in love with LS Z line, the Z2K just got swing perfectly. Those of you who know the Z 2K, what senior bat feels similar to it?
  3. olddude

Thanks everyone. I got a Dudley HotW, it's endloaded so may be back for a balanced.
  4. olddude

How many swings on it? Price? Pics please.
  5. olddude

Back at it again.

Back at it again.
  6. olddude

For Sale Dudley Lift

Post is from 2019, bat is probably gone, but here goes a try.
  7. olddude

I'm back on SF after a long hiatus from softball, accepted that I'm truly and OLDDUDE, and now looking for a good senior bat. I prefer longer barrels, but open to anything in 26.5 and 27oz. Please let me know what you got, and give me a couple hours to respond. My feedback and points are old...
  8. olddude

For Sale Ping G30 10.5 Right Handed Driver

Sorry haven't been on here much. Ping G30 is still available and will come with 4 extra weights and tool to change them out. The stock weight is 14grams, the extras are aftermarket 6, 8, 10, and 12 grams.
  9. olddude

No softball trades sorry.
  10. olddude

Ping G30 10.5 Right Handed Driver - very clean 9/10. Stock TFC 419 Regular flex shaft, golf pride grip in excellent condition. No tool, and head cover is for G25. Was an impulse buy, and sticking to my Titleist. Price is $215 shipped CONUS. Will consider trades for Titleist 915 D2, or...
  11. olddude

For Sale Callaway X Hot 9.5 Pro Driver

Trade for a Titleist 910 D2 with Adila RIP 60 / 3.2 Reg stiff shaft? I also have a 913 with same shaft - plays about 1.5 inches longer than standard but no head cover and I will have to think hard on this one. :) Anyone seeing this: I would love if can give both the 910 ans 913 heads + Adila...
  12. olddude

For Sale 27oz BA NRG 600

Sell it to me! :thumb:
  13. olddude

For Sale Mizuno Blackout Balanced USSSA 27oz

I want one with 1K + hits on it, I'm to old to break it in, respect the game too much to roll.
  14. olddude

For Sale 27oz BA NRG 600

Man that thing is clean, I'm looking for that is well broken in. Nice stick bump.
  15. olddude

For Sale/Trade "Sealed" New iphone 5s 64gb Gold

Sorry if missed it somewhere but... What carrier?