Recent content by oli77

1. oli77

outfielder glove

this is what i'M presently using Amazon.com : Mizuno GMVP1400PSES1 14" MVP Prime Navy / Red Exclusive Softball Glove New! : Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51U6B0%2BJ4EL.@@AMEPARAM@@51U6B0%2BJ4EL
  2. oli77

outfielder glove

I'm an outfielder, I want a good quality glove that will last long, no matters what's the price, I looked at Mizuno Pro Limited Edition GMP700 and Rawlings Bryce Harper Heart Of The Hide Game Day.are they good choices?
  3. oli77

LTB outfielder glove

I'm an outfielder, I want a good quality glove that will last long, no matters what's the price, I looked at Mizuno Pro Limited Edition GMP700 and Rawlings Bryce Harper Heart Of The Hide Game Day. are they good choice?
  4. oli77

Barrel length

ok because i had the choise between the srr2 and the srv3... i took the srv3 srr2= 13.5 inch srv3= 12 inch...
  5. oli77

Barrel length

what's the effect of a short barrel like 12 inch vs a 14 inch?
  6. oli77

WTB RECOIL 28 or 29 oz MAXLOAD! that can be shipped in Canada

yess i'm on sportfreaksonline but no one wants to deal by cod... and yess it's rusty :P
  7. oli77

up! i'm sure someone can help me !
  8. oli77

I'm looking to buy a nwe miken recoil maxload 28 or 29 oz that can be shipped in canada... if possible by cod because i can't do money transfer with my ''bank'' and i can't use paypal because i don'T have a credit card ( I'M only 17 so that's why i got restriction!)