Recent content by onion

1. onion

How does the Anarchy hit 44/375 balls

Finally got to hit the used Anarchy Awakening I bought this winter last week in the dome with 44's. First at bat hit a bomb, longest shot I've hit there in all the years I've been going. Then I hit 2 off the end cap that were about 200 feet and then laser to the fence on a line. Pitcher said he...
  2. onion

Demarini B52

Put these in the looking to buy section instead of the for sale section and you might have better luck.
  3. onion

Official CFB Thread

I think Mariotta, Derrick Henry, Lamar Jackson and Mayfield can all be productive. That is 4 in a row.
  4. onion

Official CFB Thread

Didn't cherry pick anything. The first 10 of that list were from a 20 year span. So that is a 50% success rate.
  5. onion

Official CFB Thread

Heisman winners, OJ, Jim Plunkett, Tony Dorsett, Earl Campbell, Billy Sims, Marcus Allen, Herschel Walker, Bo Jackson, Tim Brown, Barry Sanders, Eddie George, Charles Woodson, etc. I would say that it is closer to 90% success rate than the other way around.
  6. onion

Anarchy Nitrous is another winner for Anarchy

I have an awakening coming next week. Who prefers the new ones to this bat?
  7. onion

For Sale Bats are sold

I'm interested in the CL22 but need to sell my L4 Border Battle or Boombah XRT first.
  8. onion

For Sale Microfiber shorts L

What waist size do they consider large?
  9. onion

LTB Easton L4 border battle

Interested in a 26.5?
  10. onion

For Sale/Trade Adidas Yeezy Boost for BATS

Post pics shortly?
  11. onion

LTTF New golf equipment

I am looking to get some new golf equipment to donate for a fund raiser. I have multiple things to trade, watches, a L4 border battle bat with knobcuff, lh throw glove, softball pants and jerseys, golf shirts and hats, also have 4 pair of new samsung 3d glasses.
  12. onion

NIB Wilson Ultra Golf Bag Organizer (bag stand display)

Looking for any trades? Hats, softball pants, golf shirts, something along that lines?
  13. onion

For Sale New In Box Adidas Tour 360 Boost Golf cleats; Men 9 & 9.5 NIB Q44845

They are awesome shoes. If they weren't in little kid's size I would be looking at getting another pair of Adidas golf shoes.
  14. onion

For Sale New In Box Adidas Tour 360 Boost Golf cleats; Men 9 & 9.5 NIB Q44845

These are selling for $79 with $8 shipping in all sizes so might want to adjust the price.
  15. onion

For Sale SOLD $$ 55 shipped $$ 2017 new balance 547 sport sz 13

Left hand golf stuff, golf clothes, 34” waist softball pants, size 13 dress shoes, baseball hats and more. Looking for anything in particular?