How does the Anarchy hit 44/375 balls

Bagz

Bang!!
Which one should I get the older ones or new ones
Lmk
They are all good. Just get what you prefer and or fits your swing on the el and 1pc or 2pc. All equally good but the newer ones seem to be hotter faster out of the wrapper. Find what fits your budget new or used if thats an issue as well.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
Absolutely kills 44s. Of the seven Anarchys I've had, I only hit one with 44s after it was broken in and it broke at about 700 swings. I tried it again with another anarchy and got a massive paint crack after about 200 swings (about 1/4th of those swings were with 44s). I know guys on here that have been bangin away with them, but I will stay away from them after about 50 swings.

Normy

Absolutely kills 44s. Of the seven Anarchys I've had, I only hit one with 44s after it was broken in and it broke at about 700 swings. I tried it again with another anarchy and got a massive paint crack after about 200 swings (about 1/4th of those swings were with 44s). I know guys on here that have been bangin away with them, but I will stay away from them after about 50 swings.
Was the the Pink? I'm on the lookout for a used one. Hopefully one will be in the bag next spring

Projectcam

My Diablo has a much different sound hitting .44’s. I started with those open it up. I have about 150~ hits and show no signs of webbing or damage to the paint.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
My diablo has around 750 cuts, all off tee using 52s. A few sessions temp was 45 to 50. Was a little afraid to use a 40 core ball. Rather not break the bat too soon. I do like the year warranty for the same price as a Monsta.

onion

Addicted to Softballfans
Finally got to hit the used Anarchy Awakening I bought this winter last week in the dome with 44's. First at bat hit a bomb, longest shot I've hit there in all the years I've been going. Then I hit 2 off the end cap that were about 200 feet and then laser to the fence on a line. Pitcher said he couldn't believe how fast the ball got out there. I'm very impressed with this bat. Too bad I'm near the end of playing because I would be buying more Anarchy bats.

UncleMosk

Going into over 50 league myself as the young buck and they just switched to the these balls. Some might need to sign an insurance waiver!

Clblay

I have a 27oz Demon with around 75 hits off a tee and still seems stiff. I don't feel like I get good feedback with it compared to some of my other bats. Likely, still needs break-in........