Recent content by oryansirishpub

1. oryansirishpub

heres your 2013 Vikings

Say hello to the leaders of the NFC Central....thats right.....Purple Pride !!!!
  2. oryansirishpub

Hines Ward announces retirement

Quote of the century !!!!
  3. oryansirishpub

optimal outfield position

Hey Lee Harvey its a SuperDraft....I think your over thinking things.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  4. oryansirishpub

4th Annual Minnesota Superdraft

I would really like to play in this, but D-Rock keeps scheduling this on Opening Fishing weekend every year :mad::mad::mad:
  5. oryansirishpub

Minnesota Wild

Trap??? Are you kidding me? Have you even watched them play? :confused::confused::confused: This team is the best offensive team in Wild history....the additions of Heatley and Setoguchi have been unbelievable,
  6. oryansirishpub

BCS standings

Because the BCS sucks off all SEC teams....nuff said....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  7. oryansirishpub

Alabama/Auburn ESPN special.....

Alabama and Auburn fans need to get a life....pretty pathetic.....its only football :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  8. oryansirishpub

Teammate got pissed

No.....board rules state that you must make another stupid best bat thread.....:D
  9. oryansirishpub

What would you do?

HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE.....guaranteed money is the best. Even better would be if you could "in between" the bets and hit the spot and collect both, can't do that with winners though......
  10. oryansirishpub

Sports records that will never be broken

Dooesn't he also hold the record for most bets on baseball games by a standing manager or player? I thought so ;)
  11. oryansirishpub

Best players for each organization of all time

Cardinals- Stan Musial Brewers- Robin Yount Astros- Craig Biggio Pirates- Paul Waner Reds- Pete Rose Phillies- Mike Schmidt Mets- Tom Seaver Marlins- no one worthy Dodgers- Jackie Robinson, Pee Wee Reese, Sandy Koufax Giants- Christy Matthewson, Willie Mays, Willie McCovey...
  12. oryansirishpub

franconia out of boston

Unbelieveable.....I don't understand...my Twins lose 99 games this year and their manager only makes the playoffs and ****s the bed when he is there, and they are ready to erect a statue for him.....Boston wins a WS after an 86 year drought and then wins another in 2007 and just 4 years later...
  13. oryansirishpub

Show yourselves Red Sox "fans."

For 80 bucks you could pay someone to drive around for 3 hours while you were at a game.....that is some ****ing highway robbery ****....:rolleyes:
  14. oryansirishpub

Show yourselves Red Sox "fans."

That was the craziest and greatest 3 minute stretch of baseball EVAR!!!!!
  15. oryansirishpub

Friendly survey

Minnesota born and bred....live and die with the Vikings, Twins, Wild (I despise the team that now resides in Dallas) and Timberwolves (really don't like the NBA but root for the home team)...never thought of rooting for anyone other than the home team..... Someone asked me if the Vikings...