3. P

LTB 27 oz srv5 Please! ! !

Still looking for a bat? I have one if your still in need
  4. P

For Sale LTS 27oz. Booger for sale, $150 shipped

Bat is sold!
  5. P

Its not an OG. Just dropped the price to $125. Bat is not in perfect condition, normal play and bag wear. Has approx 200-250 swings. Ive been burned bad on this site in the past by shipping first. So I dont think I would consider that again.
  6. P

27oz. Worth booger for sale. 200-250 swings on it. Has a return. Asking $150 shipped. Cant upload a picture from my phone. Will try to get one up tomorrow.
  7. P

For Sale 28.5oz JHM75120 reload (orn/blk)

Is this bat still available??
  8. P

Bad deal with Patton28 !!!

theres no doubt in my mind this was a scam the entire time...and yea i agree if it was a "real" deal, i definitely could have handled it better and i will make sure i do in the future...but thats not the point...the point is he has my bat and i never got any money to show for it...thats the problem
  9. P

well said jkrine...i totally agree with you...and warlock it wouldn't have mattered if i did send him a tracking number he still would have taken the bat and said he never got it and i would still be left with nothing...regardless...
  10. P

Amazing bats is a scammer!!!! Not g2g

then he had the nerve to get on here and try to make me out to look like a bad seller...when i had been communicating with him the entire time...ill put up the pm's if you want...i still have them...yea i shipped it later then i said i would but i let him know that i didnt get it shipped that...
  11. P

and besides whats the big deal with getting a tracking number anyway? why was he bitching about that so much? thats what i dont get...i shipped the bat why couldn't he just be patient...i had to go to great lengths just to get the tracking number earlier today...it was a big hassle...
  12. P

ok first of all amazing never called me and i definitely never hung up on him idk where you heard that from but thats bull****...just saying...and the reason im fired up about it now is it never crossed my mind till now that it all was a scam...i thought the bat probably just got lost on the way...
  13. P

yea i know...they were so against me though i just said screw it...i didnt know what was going on cuz i didnt do anything wrong i shipped the bat like i was supposed to and then got ripped off..
  14. P

dude i was communicating...i will post the messages if you want...i was being nice about it and told him i was gonna be pretty busy that week and told him i would ship it out first chance i had...(which i did) and he just threw a fit...
  15. P

he has the bat...no doubt in my mind...