Amazing bats is a scammer!!!! Not g2g

Patton28

Addicted to Softballfans
yea see on the other thread that he started about me he was still saying he didnt have the bat a full week after it was delivered to his porch...

jkrine

Ah and you shipped UPS which has MUCH better detail as to where it is and when it was delivered! Where is warlock78 on this, he was on amazingbats side when he was posting all the bad stuff, maybe he can get back on the ban wagon and try to figure all of this out!

D0ubleZer0

The Aging Veteran...
If it was just delivered to his porch, he may not have it. Did you force a signature for release? I see this was shipped slow boat i.e. ground. Delivery confirmations and the like are are suspect all they have to do is deliver it regardless if anyone is home or not. I always ship with signature confirmation as this is the safest way to insure someone live got the package. Good luck in getting this resolved.....

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
for instance:

I ordered a surround sound system from Shoponkyo.com
They Deliver at 1:25pm, but I'm at work. So the box sits outside until I get home at 6pm.
Someone pulled in my driveway. Loaded the box, and drove off before I got home.
I called Onkyo... they had to resend me one out. How can they prove that I did or didnt get the package?

It's their responsibility to make sure it gets to me.

I'm not saying he does or doesn't have the bat, but you didnt follow through on your end to cover yourself. That's why there is insurance. Did you insure it?

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
Delivery Notification

Dear Customer,

This is in response to your request for delivery information concerning the shipment listed below.

Tracking Number:
1.gif
1Z 21E 10E 03 9094 435 9 Service:
1.gif
GROUND Weight:
1.gif
3.00 Lbs Shipped/Billed On:
1.gif
03/11/2009 Delivered On:
1.gif
03/13/2009 3:03 P.M. Delivered To:
1.gif
MIDDLETOWN, OH, US Location:
1.gif
PORCH
Thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,
UPS

Tracking results provided by UPS: 05/07/2009 6:23 P.M. ET

jkrine

I know there is going to be people on here that says they get stuff stolen off there front porch or whatever but its up to the driver to decide if looks like a safe place to leave it. I would guess that if its a bad part of town or questionable they are not going to leave it. I would have to say at least 9 times out of 10 you are going to get your package (probably more like 9.9 out of 10).

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
payment plans are gtg!!! So is the bat loan program we have on here.... The one that lets you test it out and then return it....

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
payment plans are gtg!!! So is the bat loan program we have on here.... The one that lets you test it out and then return it....

sweet. I'll take your OG+ re-issue. I will pp you $1 every other month until the balance is paid.

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
Where is warlock78 on this, he was on amazingbats side when he was posting all the bad stuff, maybe he can get back on the ban wagon and try to figure all of this out!

Are you trying to insinuate something? I'm not on ANYONE's "side"! All I was after was COMMUNICATION.

guess what, Travis .......... If you had COMMUNICATED EIGHT WEEKS AGO, this could have been resolved THEN! All amazingbats needed was a little communication with a tracking number THEN. With a tracking number, there would have been a possibility the bat could have been found.
How is amazingbats acting like a scammer. At least 6 or 7 times in his thread, a tracking number was requested, yet never received. Amazing even called your house where he was hung up on (as I recall). He tried several more times to call, leaving messages that were never returned (per his posts). How are these the actions of a scammer??
Life is hard. It's harder (and more costly) if you're stupid! Just writing off a $150 bat without exerting any effort whatsoever is STUPID. Or, at that time you didn't think $150 was a big deal and for some reasonm, now you do.
I recently had two bats showing delivered to my house and I never got them. Due to good communication (seller supplied me tracking when he shipped), I was on top of it and had mult folks at the carrier looking within hours of the package showing delivered ..... and guess what - my bats were found - delivered to a different address along with a bunch of other bats. I can believe the bat never showed up on amazing's porch because just last week it happened to me.
Travis, YOU should have been as fired up EIGHT WEEKS AGO as you are now. What do you expect to be done NOW. I bet it's even too late for you to file an insurance claim with the carrier .... but then again, that would take a little effort on your part.

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
Are you trying to insinuate something? I'm not on ANYONE's "side"! All I was after was COMMUNICATION.

guess what, Travis .......... If you had COMMUNICATED EIGHT WEEKS AGO, this could have been resolved THEN! All amazingbats needed was a little communication with a tracking number THEN. With a tracking number, there would have been a possibility the bat could have been found.
How is amazingbats acting like a scammer. At least 6 or 7 times in his thread, a tracking number was requested, yet never received. Amazing even called your house where he was hung up on (as I recall). He tried several more times to call, leaving messages that were never returned (per his posts). How are these the actions of a scammer??
Life is hard. It's harder (and more costly) if you're stupid! Just writing off a $150 bat without exerting any effort whatsoever is STUPID. Or, at that time you didn't think $150 was a big deal and for some reasonm, now you do.
I recently had two bats showing delivered to my house and I never got them. Due to good communication (seller supplied me tracking when he shipped), I was on top of it and had mult folks at the carrier looking within hours of the package showing delivered ..... and guess what - my bats were found - delivered to a different address along with a bunch of other bats. I can believe the bat never showed up on amazing's porch because just last week it happened to me.
Travis, YOU should have been as fired up EIGHT WEEKS AGO as you are now. What do you expect to be done NOW. I bet it's even too late for you to file an insurance claim with the carrier .... but then again, that would take a little effort on your part.

So you aren't going to do "the thing you do" and help this cat like you do every other guy on the wrong end of a bad deal?

jkrine

All I am trying to say is that you were getting in this guys business pretty bad and just maybe there was a little truth to what he was saying. Like I said before I would like to see what Amazing is going to come back with but I am guessing it will be the same story.

Patton28

Addicted to Softballfans
ok first of all amazing never called me and i definitely never hung up on him idk where you heard that from but thats bull****...just saying...and the reason im fired up about it now is it never crossed my mind till now that it all was a scam...i thought the bat probably just got lost on the way there or something...but if you really think about it...he asks for a payment plan...sends the first payment...gets me to ship the bat...gets pissed off and makes it look like im a bad seller...acts like he never got the bat...guess what...amazing got a free bat...end of story...
i never took the time to dig up the tracking number till today...thats why im pissed off now...sorry dude i know i didnt handle everything perfectly but i definitely dont deserve getting my bat basically stolen...right?

Patton28

Addicted to Softballfans
and besides whats the big deal with getting a tracking number anyway? why was he bitching about that so much? thats what i dont get...i shipped the bat why couldn't he just be patient...i had to go to great lengths just to get the tracking number earlier today...it was a big hassle...

Patton28

Addicted to Softballfans
then he had the nerve to get on here and try to make me out to look like a bad seller...when i had been communicating with him the entire time...ill put up the pm's if you want...i still have them...yea i shipped it later then i said i would but i let him know that i didnt get it shipped that day cuz i was trying to do a million things at once...but i was letting him pay me ten dollars a week...he shouldn't be bitching about how fast the bat gets there...i know i wouldn't if somebody let me do a payment plan like that...